• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you don't want people to get mad at you, don't give them a reason to.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=5177]If you don't want people to get mad at you, don't give them a reason too.[/drupal]

Welcome to SuperMetroid44's Rants!! Here, I will lay down the law on certain subjects or people that have been urking me. Let me first say, this was not inspired by anyone on SmashBoards (this rant came to be because of a IRL situation, and then something from another forum). So I hope you enjoy me clocking the tea on these types of people, if you did not enjoy, um, PM me I guess? Teran said it was OK I post this, so yes!
__________________________________________________ _

Here's some advice that will hopefully help you in Life (might make this a series =P). If you don't like it when someone gets mad at you, don't give them a reason to. I know so many people who will "URK" you just for fun (I mean REALLY urk, not playing around), or want to say something BOLD thinking they need to lay the truth on you, but when it's in the reverse, they can't take it. They are like "Oh please, **** you, don't argue over pointless stuff". I just find that type of speech INCREDIBLY ironic, if you have the guts to be smart and say crap to people, don't expect everything to be all HAPPY HAPPY :D. They will look at you in shock, and tell YOU how it is.

Don't whine now, you have to learn the consequences towards your action, if you can deal with it, then alright, you tell the person (don't expect them to take what you say easy if it's just rude/sneakattack). But if you can't deal with whatever response they are going to make, then don't bother, cuz you're just setting yourself up to be slapped and clapped. And don't just be boldly rude for the sake of being rude, if you have a point, alright then, say it in a calm fashion, but don't have intentions of sneakingly trying to piss that person off, just cuz you have a mouth, doesn't mean it needs to be open (or just cuz you have fingers, doesn't mean you need to type), if you honestly feel like your mouth needs to be open, then fill it up with... whatever. Just cuz you don't like someone, don't try to purposely piss them off, and then they get mad you act like a victim, so people can harbor over that person because they "hurt" you so bad. This is wrong and UNACCEPTABLE, you WILL get your tea clocked.

Urking someone for no reason just to stress them out is wrong. You know, stress can really hurt people, so why would you wanna irritate them, is beyond me, you must have no heart if you think that is acceptable. Learn to control yourself and not put yourself out there to be that person everyone will eventually know as "that arrogant *******". Don't think you're top **** and you're so hot, cuz you're not, and someone will clock your tea.

Because at the end of the day, you will get yours, and when it comes, ohhhhhhhh Jesus. You're screwed. So don't try to piss people off, and you'll be OK. If you have a problem with someone, try to talk to the person calmly and work it out. And don't be so one-sided too unless you REALLY didn't do anything, cuz then once again, you're going to look like a victim, and no one likes a person who tries to make them self out to be defenseless, when they really are a conniving prick who needs pounding.

Simply put, if you don't want someone pouncing on you for saying something, don't say questionable stuff/PURPOSELY try to piss them off (I don't like that, don't act like "I didn't know it would piss them off!", you know very well that would piss them off). If you honestly want to do that, then don't be surprised when you're put in your place. Being a victim doesn't solve crap, you just make yourself look like a little baby, when in reality, you're a rude son of a ***** who needs to get decked. And don't be surprised if someone points this out.

Now, if someone does this to you (tries to wound you up, and think they can get away with it), what do you do? You clock them. Dip the ****ing Scissors of Death in True Tea, and CUT them up (You know what I mean lol XD) Do not let someone walk over you and get away with being secretly rude, I am a firm believer in not letting people get away with that. Don't be a prick and just roast them (cuz you WILL be the one who looks bad), but pull the facts to the table, and show them out. If they are like "stop it! I can't take it! Don't argue over pointless stuff", you make it clear to this person THEY started it and you're not going to let something like that be "OK". If they think it's "OK", they will keep doing this to you, and they won't stop, so it's good to show the person up early. Y'know, it's like a dog. Dogs will do wrong things cuz they don't know right from wrong, but once you set the True Tea on them, they'll know it's not cool to do things like that to you. DO NOT STRESS YOURSELF OUT, I can't say this enough. Stress is not healthy, you can tell people about themselves if they are doing this to you without being stressed, mad, raged, etc. Just keep your mind/body safe, and the rest will fall into place.

Have the intention of being right when responding to this person, don't say it just cuz "they said it, so I need to say the same back!", be WISE. Don't be over-bearing neither, don't harass the person, that IS wrong and then it's not being truthful. Just be there to show up that person if they are going to spread crap about you, or talk about you behind you where ever.

Thank you for reading my rant, I hope to make more in the future (with more direction this time). Remember, don't piss people off just cuz you can, really, nothing gets accomplished. If you are on the opposite side, be truthful but don't harass them (You can lay down the law without insulting someone). Forum-wise, Please be wise, and always think before pressing that Post button.
__________________________________________________ ____

I'd like to thank you for reading! I hope I was able to get you to agree and show you my point on how rude people who purposely piss people off (or sneakingly trying to do it) need to be clocked and told how they are.

TERMS USED:
True Tea - 100% True
Scissors of Death - Laying down the law on people

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You kept on mentioning that you will "clock my tea". Personally, I like my tea non-clocked thank you very much.

Dark Boo

Smash Rookie
You kept on mentioning that you will "clock my tea". Personally, I like my tea non-clocked thank you very much.

Then you don't want the true tea
It's about time someone clocked the tea
Clock my tea is a phrase which means "Tell you about yourself"
Get to the program :p
Preach the True Tea dammit!

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=5177]If you don't want people to get mad at you, don't give them a reason too.[/drupal]

Welcome to SuperMetroid44's Rants!! Here, I will lay down the law on certain subjects or people that have been urking me. Let me first say, this was not inspired by anyone on SmashBoards (this rant came to be because of a IRL situation, and then something from another forum). So I hope you enjoy me clocking the tea on these types of people, if you did not enjoy, um, PM me I guess? Teran said it was OK I post this, so yes!
__________________________________________________ _

Here's some advice that will hopefully help you in Life (might make this a series =P). If you don't like it when someone gets mad at you, don't give them a reason to. I know so many people who will "URK" you just for fun (I mean REALLY urk, not playing around), or want to say something BOLD thinking they need to lay the truth on you, but when it's in the reverse, they can't take it. They are like "Oh please, **** you, don't argue over pointless stuff". I just find that type of speech INCREDIBLY ironic, if you have the guts to be smart and say crap to people, don't expect everything to be all HAPPY HAPPY :D. They will look at you in shock, and tell YOU how it is.

Don't whine now, you have to learn the consequences towards your action, if you can deal with it, then alright, you tell the person (don't expect them to take what you say easy if it's just rude/sneakattack). But if you can't deal with whatever response they are going to make, then don't bother, cuz you're just setting yourself up to be slapped and clapped. And don't just be boldly rude for the sake of being rude, if you have a point, alright then, say it in a calm fashion, but don't have intentions of sneakingly trying to piss that person off, just cuz you have a mouth, doesn't mean it needs to be open (or just cuz you have fingers, doesn't mean you need to type), if you honestly feel like your mouth needs to be open, then fill it up with... whatever. Just cuz you don't like someone, don't try to purposely piss them off, and then they get mad you act like a victim, so people can harbor over that person because they "hurt" you so bad. This is wrong and UNACCEPTABLE, you WILL get your tea clocked.

Urking someone for no reason just to stress them out is wrong. You know, stress can really hurt people, so why would you wanna irritate them, is beyond me, you must have no heart if you think that is acceptable. Learn to control yourself and not put yourself out there to be that person everyone will eventually know as "that arrogant *******". Don't think you're top **** and you're so hot, cuz you're not, and someone will clock your tea.

Because at the end of the day, you will get yours, and when it comes, ohhhhhhhh Jesus. You're screwed. So don't try to piss people off, and you'll be OK. If you have a problem with someone, try to talk to the person calmly and work it out. And don't be so one-sided too unless you REALLY didn't do anything, cuz then once again, you're going to look like a victim, and no one likes a person who tries to make them self out to be defenseless, when they really are a conniving prick who needs pounding.

Simply put, if you don't want someone pouncing on you for saying something, don't say questionable stuff/PURPOSELY try to piss them off (I don't like that, don't act like "I didn't know it would piss them off!", you know very well that would piss them off). If you honestly want to do that, then don't be surprised when you're put in your place. Being a victim doesn't solve crap, you just make yourself look like a little baby, when in reality, you're a rude son of a ***** who needs to get decked. And don't be surprised if someone points this out.

Now, if someone does this to you (tries to wound you up, and think they can get away with it), what do you do? You clock them. Dip the ****ing Scissors of Death in True Tea, and CUT them up (You know what I mean lol XD) Do not let someone walk over you and get away with being secretly rude, I am a firm believer in not letting people get away with that. Don't be a prick and just roast them (cuz you WILL be the one who looks bad), but pull the facts to the table, and show them out. If they are like "stop it! I can't take it! Don't argue over pointless stuff", you make it clear to this person THEY started it and you're not going to let something like that be "OK". If they think it's "OK", they will keep doing this to you, and they won't stop, so it's good to show the person up early. Y'know, it's like a dog. Dogs will do wrong things cuz they don't know right from wrong, but once you set the True Tea on them, they'll know it's not cool to do things like that to you. DO NOT STRESS YOURSELF OUT, I can't say this enough. Stress is not healthy, you can tell people about themselves if they are doing this to you without being stressed, mad, raged, etc. Just keep your mind/body safe, and the rest will fall into place.

Have the intention of being right when responding to this person, don't say it just cuz "they said it, so I need to say the same back!", be WISE. Don't be over-bearing neither, don't harass the person, that IS wrong and then it's not being truthful. Just be there to show up that person if they are going to spread crap about you, or talk about you behind you where ever.

Thank you for reading my rant, I hope to make more in the future (with more direction this time). Remember, don't piss people off just cuz you can, really, nothing gets accomplished. If you are on the opposite side, be truthful but don't harass them (You can lay down the law without insulting someone). Forum-wise, Please be wise, and always think before pressing that Post button.
__________________________________________________ ____

I'd like to thank you for reading! I hope I was able to get you to agree and show you my point on how rude people who purposely piss people off (or sneakingly trying to do it) need to be clocked and told how they are.

TERMS USED:
True Tea - 100% True
Scissors of Death - Laying down the law on people
yeah but why though?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Kay, so double standards? Gotcha.
OP you need to format your post better man. I can tell just by looking at this there's a LOT of redundancy. No offense of course.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well the thing is, everyone gets upset over a variety of things. What urks the OP may not be such a big deal to someone else, and vice versa. There was one person I once knew who got extremely and unreasonably upset when she heard people chew food... let that one sink in.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Cuz people never misunderstand things that are perfectly innocent, and non-offensive in their meaning. Everyone in the world is 100% reasonable 100% of the time, so avoiding pissing them off is just soooooo easy.

Yeah, I'm looking at you, women of the world!

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I couldn't decipher half of the OP LOOOOOOOOOL

From what I did decipher, OP, you act think someone getting mad at you is always your fault. That's a ridiculous PoV.

P.S.:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

From what I did decipher, OP, you act think someone getting mad at you is always your fault. That's a ridiculous PoV.

P.S.:
This guy.

I wanna rave with his freaky ***.

The next person to post should also quote this gif, please <3

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Kay, so double standards? Gotcha.
OP you need to format your post better man. I can tell just by looking at this there's a LOT of redundancy. No offense of course.
Hmmmmm?

You need to revise that, All I hear is "yeah yeah you're all about this", but you're not explaining how or why. =P

Well the thing is, everyone gets upset over a variety of things. What urks the OP may not be such a big deal to someone else, and vice versa. There was one person I once knew who got extremely and unreasonably upset when she heard people chew food... let that one sink in.
Exactly. =P

Honestly, this rant was a little messy at certain points, so I can understand if some people were a little confused, I'll be sure to work on my next rant. However, yes, what pisses me off is people who have no problem pissing others off, but when it's done back to them, they be like "OMG this is just too much!!" (and just people pissing others off in general). I hope that clears a little bit of that up.

P.S.:
Well, if certain segments are confusing you, tell me which; I will hopefully explain them better so they sound more clear. :)

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Then you don't want the true tea
It's about time someone clocked the tea
Clock my tea is a phrase which means "Tell you about yourself"
Get to the program :p
Preach the True Tea dammit!
Xcuse yew

I have been clocking the tea on this site for over a year now.

And almost always in the truth variety.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Stopped reading right there.
Hey, your loss. :urg:

Xcuse yew

You clock the tea too?! OMFG, We should be friends then! I love people who speak the truth!

Dear OP.

There are these things called people.

They are not for you.
Well, not people who act arrogant. Despite my truth preaching, I'm actually very nice to everyone, unless they demonstrate they don't deserve kind feelings by being rude to everyone around them and me. It's just, the way some people act, it's unacceptable, and it needs to be noticed. Y'know? I'm sort of not happy how the rant went in multiple directions, but I think it was otherwise very informational.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
OP if you were to rate yourself as a poster from 1-10, 1 being horrible and 10 being bad, where would you place yourself.

Dark Boo

Smash Rookie
Xcuse yew

Well let me find out you clock the tea
I have to do some history then lol
Clocking the true tea yazzzz

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The OP is trying to stay people who intentionally try to piss eachother off, I am not sure most of the people here really read the post and just looked at the title. Though honestly, the message is quite obvious, it is pretty much common sense. Don't try to piss people off, most people know that. And the people who do try to piss people off won't change just by reading this, because well, they have a dependency of doing it. They need to. In fact, some people don't even know they do it, or they think it is justified.

It helps if you think in a determinist manner. Whether you think minds work like that or not, it really helps to think that way. Makes you handle these people a lot better, all you have to do is just stay away from those people or try to help them.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
OP if you were to rate yourself as a poster from 1-10, 1 being horrible and 10 being bad, where would you place yourself.
That was just unnecessary.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
¨If you don't want people to get mad at you, don't give them a reason too.¨

Nothing against you,but this title is obvious.

You need a creative title.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The only thing wrong with the title is that it gives you the wrong message for what he is trying to convey. That is why people are misunderstanding what he means. If I had only read the title, I would have posted pretty much the exact same things just about everyone else said.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I recommend that you gives your title after you make your text.

Top Bottom