• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could only play on one stage what would it be?

FerretStyle

Smash Apprentice
Probably Norfair.

The hazards there are laughably easy to avoid (shielding the huge lava wave FTW) but still provide enough excitement to keep things interesting.

D

Deleted member

from brawl: animal crossing

from any smash game: Dream Land 64

BEES

Smash Lord
Port Town: simple enough to play an intense game on without stage interruptions ruining it, but complex enough to keep things interesting.

Zetsuei

Smash Cadet
I agree with bugmenot. Smashville is the perfect stage. You even get food with no items on.

But still- I hate these hypothetical questions. Just ask 'what's your favorite stage?'

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely love the halberd. Not only does it have some of the best music in the game (gourmet race and Butter building are increadible), But the Ceilings are low and the recovery is oh so easy. A perfect combo for a Lucas player like me :)

I don't much care for the lazers, bombs, and hooks though x_x

randomdragoon

Smash Rookie
Spear Pillar. Maybe if I'm forced to play on it that much I can actually get used to the craziness that happens and then own people (sorry, some random guy said I can only play on this stage)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Smashville is easily one of the best stages, music and fighting on, though if we included ever Smash stage, Saffron City (best stage ever)

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
Definitely Smashville; It's Final Destination without the camping. (Except the music is cognitive dissonance inducing.)
Smashville ... mine too

my friend though says "its just a bad stage and i dont like it"

i cant seem to figure out why...its perfectly fine...no camping....one platform to mix it up..and the opponent MUST FIGHT

he definitely likes to stay on Defence...im a very offensive player and rarely let up the attack but sometimes just to check...ill stop attacking and the other player (or my friend) will just stand ther and wait for me to do something

THIS PISSES ME OFF (im sure the other good players will agree)

but this is why i like smashville because it eliminates these problems

gantrain05

Smash Master
i like the bridge of eldin, its just me i guess, i like the "no cliffs high ceiling" makes for some good matches, and a perfect counter to my edgegaurding meta knight using friend lol, srry (i hate fighting meta)

L 17

Smash Apprentice
Smashville. It's a delicious FD/battlefield hybrid. Sort of.

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
What's with everyone going with smashville/final destination/ battlefield? I mean, I understand (to an extent) the whole 'no hazards' thing, but I honestly couldn't play something that simple and nothing else.

I'd probably choose Spear Pillar. Think: if you played on it long enough, you'd get used to the insanity! :laugh::chuckle:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Smashville. It looks awesome and calm, has *some* of the best music in the game, and has K. K. Slider playing awesome music on Saturday nights. Also a good competitive stage.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Distant Planet. It represents Pikmin (except for the rain.) Gotta love walking on a Bulborb. (I tried in Pikmin 2, I ran off a ledge: I landed on its back, slid off, and it killed me. I had almost no health when attempting this.)

Top Bottom