• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could only play on one stage what would it be?

JFox

Smash Hero
Battlefield. It's really the perfect stage. Platforms are good, the ledge doesnt suck this time around, you can't get stuck under it like FD, and it just looks great.

Smashville is nice, but I don't like that the moving platform goes off the stage, cuz you are too close to the wall.

I also think Pictochat is a lot of fun, but I couldn't play it for too long.

I hate all stages with water, they are ********. I think that was probably one of the dumbest things they added to this game.

MetaKnight63

Smash Apprentice
Pirate Ship and Shadow Moses would be the top choices for me.

Spear Pillar is okay as long as its not Palkia in the background.

AlexX

Smash Ace
Oof... If I really had to chose it'd probably be either Castle Siege or Distant Planet.

They look awesome (Distant Planet being especially beautiful... which does justice to how great the visuals in the Pikmin games were), sound awesome (especially the FE music in Castle Siege... I'm so glad went through the effort of representing pretty much the entire series with the songs they chose), and are unique enough to be interesting without being gimmicky in terms of layout.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Smashville. It is simply amazing, and the tunes are rather catchy =)

Blah17

Smash Rookie
Does anyone else like the bridge of eldin?

It's pretty simple, flat, with only one unique event (the bridge exploding deal, which results in some very amusing deaths from noobs). I also have an extremely humerous video of the explosion launching a soccer ball into me.

Also, the old Link to the Past music from dark world is incredible.

Ryven

Smash Cadet
Battlefield, I think. Dreamland 64 (Melee version) was my favorite stage ever, and it was basically a wider Battlefield.

Funny thing, I went back and played Dreamland on SSB 64, and I hated it. It was, like, tiny. I'd totally forgotten. XD

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Smashville, its plain and it has cute lil critters, but those moving platforms get in the way. Otherwise, Final Destination.

paderdash

Smash Rookie
bridge of eldin or pokemon stadium 1 not 2 but one their both simple with some changing twists its nice

Zenonfury

Smash Cadet
Pictochat is fun haha..luigi's mansion is cool too since it changes almost to FD for a bit

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to give serious consideration to Smashville. I'm not sure if I actually like it outright better than Battlefield or Final Destination, but seeing as how it sort of combines elements from both, it makes an ideal hypothetical "only stage".

Tables

Smash Cadet
Smashville please
Oh wait then I'd get its music, huh...

Halberd please.

NoTomNook

Smash Rookie
Mushroomy kingdom for randomocity if thats a word but usually pictochat just cuz theres so many fun things about it and it gives the fighting stage twist.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Delfino Plaza. I absolutely love that stage. Beautiful scenery and locations and a fair stage. Second would be great sea. Also a very well done stage.

Top Bottom