• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could only play on one stage what would it be?

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
Luigi's Mansion for Brawl - the music is cool and its fun to destroy the house. For SSBM Ill have to pick Fountain of Dreams

majorojam

Smash Apprentice
NEW PORK CITY!

Or not....

Bridge of Eldin, because it's lengthy, completely flat, placed in a beautiful rendition of Hyrule (improved from TP), and King Bulbin rides by every now and then, rendering the stage a bit more treacherous.

Either that, or Pirate Ship (<-- screw that name -- THE GREAT SEA) because of its wonderful gimmicks. Zelda got two of the best stages this time around.

Runner-ups to those two would be: Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Island, Battlefield, and Spear Pillar.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Battle Field just because it allows for the most balanced gameplay.

Smash Muffin

Smash Rookie
Spear Pillar. Simplistic layout on the top, with a place to take damage in the bottom. Plus it adds in a bit of randomness and hazards which I like but it's not over the top with them either IMO.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Lylat Cruise, because the music selection is amazing, the graphics are awesome, and there aren't any hazards. (Not to mention it's legal in competitive scenes.)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Halberd

or

Delfino

Theyre just such great stages, and I love the background changes, especially with Delfino, I can say "OMGZ! Ive been there!!" every time, it's goof fun :)

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I would find the Ice Clmibers Mountain Stage to be my choice if there was no Fish, but there is so I vote for Lylat.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
Delfino Plaza is yuck.

Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's island. Most of the other levels are too dark or too random. I also like Corneria, but only on Melee, Brawl's is too small. Maybe a couple of others.

But if I had to choose one stage it would probably be Battlefield or Yoshi's island. More likely battlefield. I prefer FD but its too easy for characters to get back into the stage, BF its harder and so its easier for me to Ko with Falco.

pika-power

Smash Apprentice
I have only seen videos, but I would choose the pirate ship. All the music is just so good. I would choose pirate ship just to hear the tunes.

The only thing that could contend would be old Pokemon music, and I do not like the stage.

Katvin

Smash Rookie
pirate ship. love that stage. the music is amazing. i had gerudo valley and song of storms with everything else turned off for awhile and it was magic...then i unlocked other good music and had to include them. alternatively, delfino plaza. also great music. best song in the game might be the king k rool boss fight music from DKC. too bad rumble falls is a ****ing terrible level that i dont play. thats why its my cd factory music

CodeytheRhino

Smash Apprentice
FD for serious comptetion. Pirate Ship is my fav tho, since it incorporates Windwaker music and gfx.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Smashville.

Simple, yet awesome background.

D13

Smash Ace
Battlefield is so much cooler in Brawl, it's my choice. If not that, it would be Final Destination or Yoshi's island.

Top Bottom