• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Italy. All my older family lived/ visited there multiple times. I'm like the virgin of overseas in my family D=

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Makati City, Philippines(use to live in Philippines) my best long-time-no see friends are still there and i still chat with for over 3 years and know them since i was 7 yrs old

or Japan but yeah im going to need japanese lessons =/

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Any of MIT's renowned Space observatories, or go to Hawaii with a lot of money and a partner/all of my close friends/SWF friends.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Cambodia because there's sooo much culture there, and the best part is that the mainstream doesn't know anything about it, so its completely new and different for most people.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Paris, France.

I'm learning how to speak French, and Paris already has some cool ****, so there are a lot of reasons for me to go there. :bee:

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
I would have to agree with those chooses. Maybe switch Italy with France and that would be my list.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
If this was about choosing where you could live then I would definitely say New York.

Top Bottom