• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could fight anyone, who would you fight?

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
I think what u meant to say was injustice or something like that

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I would fight Bruce Lee, circa mid-1960s. I've always wanted to experience a sheer, 100% ***-kicking. Plus, I could say to friends, "Hey! I just got beat down by Bruce Lee." Come on, tell me you wouldn't do the same.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I wish I could promote your post, Luigitoilet.

But to stay on topic, I'd like to fight Gatlin. Because he's just a little punk.
butistilllovehim

Life

Smash Hero
Someone who'd teach me something useful in the meantime.

Srsly, if I fought, say, a low-level WoW mage and then he taught me to summon food, that would save me so much money in the long run... but then if such a thing were possible why not just go for full-blown superpowers?

Beyond that kind of thing? There's this one kid I know that REALLY deserves a beating...

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Whatever voodoo bokor first invented zombies, for they are a blight on our society.

He's not allowed to use magic though. Figure I can take down a withered, emaciated caribbean witch doctor pretty easily

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeez, you guys are lying through your teeth. Getting the piss beaten out of you is no fun at all; none of you would really choose Mikey T or Shaq.

I'd fight Shia Lebouef. He's relatively small, and not that tough, so I think I can take him, and winning fights is fun. Plus, the smarmy little ******* deserves it and it'd be incredibly satisfying.

Him or Leo DiCaprio.
I bet Shia knows how to handle himself. He seems like the kind that would destroy people and not really care. Also, he's getting kinda buff.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hahhahhhahahhh

Shia would lose a fight with Stephen Hawking.

I would like to fight and older politician like McCain, just to see if he can rumble.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Carrot Top. He's annoying as ****, and I'd love to go 3 rounds in the octagon with that guy.

Or Ben Askren, Welterweight Champion (Bellator FC) ... dude's insane, and would probably kick my ***, but it'd be one **** of a fight.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Barney.
That ***** keeps spreading rumors saying I love him.

Top Bottom