• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could Brawl ANYONE in a set, who would it be?

kupo15

Smash Hero
Sakurai and DDD infinite him, then Falco CG, then ledge camp and spam arrows and show him the perfect game he made.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Agreed, I would face Sakurai and bend EVERY SINGLE rule, glitch, AT, and whatever against him and utterly annihilate him. But first, obviously, once you knock him off and edgehog him, you have to scream "YOU MUST RECOVER!"

Watch, Sakurai is so effing amazing at smash that he ***** YOU XD

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I wonder if anybody else besides the OP is going to say Sakurai...

...I would challenge him too...except I would do everything everybody else mentioned plus Sonic/Ike/MK.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Or just go up a stock against Sakurai as Metaknight, do infinite dimensional cape, and watch the expression on his face.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sakurai and DDD infinite him, then Falco CG, then ledge camp and spam arrows and show him the perfect game he made.
I don't think you'll beat him that easy, your talking about a man that plays three controlers at the same time. O_o

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
>_>
I'd want to play Anther.
=P

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could play against myself. Or go doubles with myself.

I always thought my melee fox and peach would make a beastly team, if I could control the two separately. I've yet to manage to do that, although I did look into Alphazealot's guide for 1-handed smash for a bit.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
After that switch to Ike just so you can tell him he won't get any sympathy from you. Then you're done.

>_>
I'd want to play Anther.
=P
Oh cruel fate, his wifi is down and has been down for some time due to the firewalls in his dorm. I dunno if he'll ever get his wifi back. =/

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Agreed, I would face Sakurai and bend EVERY SINGLE rule, glitch, AT, and whatever against him and utterly annihilate him. But first, obviously, once you knock him off and edgehog him, you have to scream "YOU MUST RECOVER!"

Watch, Sakurai is so effing amazing at smash that he ***** YOU XD
I heard somewhere he played a game against a staff writer for a magazine and mortar slided around the dude laughing

idk if thats true, but kinda funny to think about

also, on topic, i want to Snake Ditto DSF or TL ditto Santi, just so I could get a few tips on the characters I play

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Well as sasukebowser stated, he wants to Brawl Anther most of all. So do I.
Problem is he's in a different region than me and besides, his wifi is being blocked by the firewalls in his dorm atm. :(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
>_>
I'd want to play Anther.
=P
Been there, done that ^_^

A couple times, and got Pikachew'd. But his Sonic wasn't too tough.

I wish I could play against myself. Or go doubles with myself.
That would be sweet too.

I'd go up against Sakurai with MK.

Or play M2K's MK in a ditto. Sure I would lose, but it would be amazing just to see him play in person.
Yeah, my first thought was M2K when I saw this thread.

Or maybe Chudat, so we could find out who the best Kirby REALLY is :laugh:

walla_homie

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai, then i would challenge him to and online match... ohh wait... IT LAGS TOO MUCH!

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai, I'm the only one that likes him.
Mew2King, sooner or later.
Barack Obama, heard a rumor he has a Wii.

Staco

Smash Champion
the thread is too good xD
I want to play george w bush
and I want to play obamas afro olimar
and usain bolts sonic x]

and I rly rly want to play a good playing sexy girl xD (there are to less of this girls in smash communitys :B)
never played against a girl, lol =/

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I would want to play vs the top luigi (for the epic dittos), falcon (because low tiers are EPIC), Sonic (see Falcon), Ness (since I haven't lost to one yet), or Ice Climbers (I like playing vs. them).
I would also like to play the top snake such as Ally offline since I do really well vs Snakes.

For a specific person, Tapion or Ally for Snake (offline), VirtualVoid/Fly Amarita for Ice Climbers or Virtual Void/Samboner for Luigi, Prime or someone for Falcon, and Some user for ness.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Even though it's already been said, I'd love to brawl Chuck Norris. Michael Phelps would be a close second, though.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Why's no one picked me lol.
I'd like to fight Sakurai, just to see if he know's about all the AT's that are in the game.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I'd want to play against the Smash characters themselves! ^__^

♥I can just picture the expressions on their faces. ;)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'd definitely wanna fight myself. And somehow we'd both lose. :chuckle: Also, Mew2King, just to say I lost to him in person.

Also, Jesus. So He can show us all of the ATs we have yet to discover that He already knows about.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Sakurai, I'll choose Meta Knight, and he will trip into my TORNADO >=D

Barack Obama/John McCain, Best out of 3, winner becomes president

EDIT: My 666th post :p

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i want to play with each and everyone of the youtube commenters that watch a pro match and say LOLZ U SUX I CULD BEAT U AND M2K

King~

Smash Champion
Silly thread

I wanna play nintendo(Reggie, Miyamoto, and sakurai specifically)

I also one play those guys from the best brawlers in the world video

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Sakurai,
I would secretly put Brawl+ hacks into the game while he was taking a bio-break. He would be taking a bio-break because I would put some lax into his Chocolate Drink. This would also effect the gameplay, heightening my chances of winning.

I would also choose MK, resulting in total rapeage of anyone he chooses.
But before that, I would choose Captain Fabulous as a joke and then totally **** him because he would expect the Melee air dodge system and s-cancelling. He wouldn't then get mad and say stuff like "wtf".

I would answer with "WHERE IS YOUR TRIPPING NOW?!", and proceed to kill him.

Fix'd fer grammer.

Top Bottom