• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add a stage what would it be?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'd love a stage based on Trace memory or Hotel dusk.

Theres something really nice about trace memorys enviornment, and hotel dusk has a cool graphic design for characters that would be really cool on a stage.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Another Fire Emblem stage for me - probably one based on a common theme from the games, such as two ships connected by some planks, or a large plain on which two armies are fighting.

Oh, and Green Hill Zone remade to be like Mushroomy Kingdom - a side-scrolling duplicate of Green Hill Zone Act 1 from the original Sonic the Hedgehog. :)

Zevox

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
A stage based on level 4 from Ikaruga(a game made by Treasure). Players would fight on the Ikaruga itself while it flies towards and around Misago, the boss of that particular level in the game. Also, the Ikaruga would be under attack by Misago's defenses and light/dark enemy ships. Players would have to dodge those attacks, of course. The ship could also occasionally spin.

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
Another Fire Emblem stage for me - probably one based on a common theme from the games, such as two ships connected by some planks, or a large plain on which two armies are fighting.

Oh, and Green Hill Zone remade to be like Mushroomy Kingdom - a side-scrolling duplicate of Green Hill Zone Act 1 from the original Sonic the Hedgehog. :)

Zevox
But goes much faster than Mushroomy Kingdom lol.

If I could put any stage in brawl, I would put either a stage based off Lake Hylia in TP or as Zevox said, two ships connected by planks, which eventually fall of and splits the battle field in half.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
A tetris Stage with destroooyable block and an actual AI playing the game which wants to make lots of lines..

seriously, Who the hell owns tetris copyrights?!?!?!?

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
I would add some sort of aquatic stage if i could. Every now and then a giant sea creature would rise from the murky ocean dephs below the stage and use it's tenticles/tail to wipe and slam the stage, until the stage tilts over!!. Players would have to make instant descion making to prevent their character from falling and eventually drowning in the mud-like water beneath them.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
Remember in the first Star Fox game, there were segments where you were supposed to fly in formation with the other Arwings, but it was so ****ing hard because you only had the D-Pad?

I want a stage based on that. Like, you actually fight on top of the Arwings. And every once in a while, you hear Peppy say "Do a barrel roll!" and you have to jump at the right moment or else you would be barrel rolled to death.

The name:

"Star Fox Squadron"

Egret

Smash Journeyman
The pirate ship from zelda seasons.
It made an appearance in Ages too and I agree that it would be a cool stage. I wish there was more representation of the oracle games in brawl.

vinternet

Smash Cadet
A tetris Stage with destroooyable block and an actual AI playing the game which wants to make lots of lines..

seriously, Who the hell owns tetris copyrights?!?!?!?
Tetris is now officially trademarked to The Tetris Company. So Nintendo probably has to license referring to this music as "Tetris" music. However the music itself is variations on old classical music, and was created by Nintendo for their own version of Tetris, back when the original creators had no defendable trademark on the name.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Mt. Dedede. It'd be King Dedede's arena from Kirby Super Star. Nothing too special I guess, but it'd be cool to see in 3D.

Hyrule Castle. Based off of TP's Hyrule Castle, but designed like SSB's Hyrule Castle. Not too big like Hyrule Temple, but not too small. It would randomly change from Light to Twilight every minute or so.

Bowser's Castle. Based off of Super Mario Galaxy, it'd be that part in the final stage where you're on the green rotating platforms on above lava. Giant Bullet Bills would be shot at you from the back ground, and occasionally Bowser Junior would come in his mini flying ship thing and shoot smaller Bullet Bills at you.

Mushroom Kingdom 3. It'd be the SMB3 stage of SSBB. It'd be alot like MKI, but with a SMB3 flavor.

Angel Island. Instead of GHZ, I would rather of seen Angel Island. It'd be designed the same or similar, but look more like Angel Island, with a more detailed foresty background and stuff like that.

Orange Ocean. From Kirby Super Star, it's the platform with the sunset in the background after you beat Revenge of Meta Knight. It'd be the same little island thing from the ending, only to the left of it where there was ocean, there would be a sinking Halberd ship for you to walk on and use as a platform I guess.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
So many cool places to choose from...

The Clock Tower (Majora's Mask)
Tourian (Metroid)
Phaaze (Metroid Prime 3)
Mount Dedede (Kirby's Dreamland)
King K. Rool's Ship (Donkey Kong Country)

db777

Smash Cadet
i would want:

Bowsers castle

another legend of zelda stage

a starfox stage that isnt in air

a paper mario stage

and anything from a series that i like and would be fun to play on

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
One stage? Nah. All three of these are required.

Venus Lighthouse
Sol Sanctum
Hyrule Castle

AIM0001

Smash Lord
STAGE: Mt Dedede/Dedede's castle from Kirby dreamland games

Desciption: It would start the match on top of the castle then the either the floor would break or just an elevator takes you down to the wrestling ring where you would see a crowd of other famous Nintendindo characters that didnt make it throwing of course items in the ring or even some hazards that can kill you...The ring size itself would be atleast as big as final destination if not bigger. Then the middle of the ring can have the SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL logo written on it with lights flashing like crazy with Dedede's great theme song playing.....
(I really think that this would of been an amazing stage no question...who could disagree???)

Honorable mentions(2 stages I would of wanted if Geno and K. Rool were in Brawl....)

1. STAGE: Gangplank Galleon/Bramble Scramble/Kaptain K. Rool's ship from DKC2

Description: I can maybe see them using the cannon ball from the sky thing just like how they do in the boss battle in DKC also maybe add some kremlings,maybe the birds and bee's also let you fight on the deck and of course the top of the ship like on the flag and sail. Maybe there could be kongo jungle barrels in the stage but instead of one maybe two. This Ship will of course be much bigger than the Wind Waker one. Then here comes the change suddenly all the brawlers will either be put in speacial individual barrels or all be put in one speacil barrel that will shoot them into a Bramble Scramble platform scene. I imagine some basic platforms but the sides and the bottom being surround with those spiky vines with the orginal bramble scramble music playing of course. maybe a couple barrels can be places on the map to save you from getting hit into the spiky vines. I also would like to see random enemies still like that one purple ghostly thing with that green coat that laughs and throws those barrels at you from thin air. Then lastly yet another speacial barrel with shoot the brawlers into the DKC2 Kaptain K. Rool airship with of course that music playing. The platfrom for that well I kinda want that to be almost indentical to the orginal maybe with just one add on..maybe random cannons from the side of the map shooting that purple stuff that slows your *** down. Then of course you fight until again that specail barrel shoots the Brawlers back to Gangplank Galleon.... The platform would probabaly change every 3-4 minutes or so.

2. STAGE: A Geno one.

Description: I was thinking, you know how most the stages in Brawl have about 2-3 different platform changes. Well how do you think that would work for a Super Mario RPG stage. This is just a thought but I was thinking it would be cool if they had you start the fight in Star Hill then somehow all the characters fall and end up fighting on land or something like the Forest Maze or maybe they can just land on a Axem Ranger ship that takes them to the castle with the sword(can't remember name of it right now so forgive me.) So that would be a total of 3 platform changes they may work very well and they can mix it up by using a few good songs on Super Mario RPG.Platform changes in order.

1. Start on Star Hill
(Somehow fall or teleport to...)
2. Either Forest Maze or Axem Ranger Ship then fight on there.
(Then ship will take you to the top of...)
3.The castle with the sword stuck in it)

COME ON TELL ME YOU WOULDNT WANNA SEE THESE IN SSB4!!!

Patinator

Smash Champion
Eh, I got two or three.

Bowser's Castle. It should've been in Brawl, seriously! Lava, a ferris wheel-esque group of spinning platforms, and an otherwise flat surface.

Sargasso Space Station (?). Would've been Wolf's stage. I don't know squat about Star Fox: Assault, but that's what almost every Star Wolf Squadron member thought would be Wolf's stage.

A Landmaster. (Couldn't help it. :p)

And Hyrule Castle, Twilight Princess style. Come ON, Sakurai! Four separate reps for Zelda, but three stages. BLECK! Would've been Ganondorf's stage, progressing from outside, to Ganon's Inner Sanctum, to Hyrule Field during the horseback and sword fight against Ganondorf in TP. Kinda like Castle Siege.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ive got a couple

Gangplank Galleon. Seriously. We got it's music, but its Kaptain (Yes, I know how I spelled it for the clueless) is MIA, and so is the ship. We needed a non-moving, non Jungle Japes DK stage Sakurai! WHY??

Bowser's Castle Retro - An idea I threw around a while ago. Basically a stage that reflected the Bowser fights in SMB #1. Y''know, easy-to-jump-over 8-bit bowser and all? Yeah, that one.

Fountain of Dreams should have come back instead of Brinstar imo.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Oh yeah and FoD...It was a beautiful stage, had awesome music, and was awesome...
Probably the best track in SSBM.

Imagine FoD in Brawl with near perfect reflection.

/drools

****IT WHY THE HELL IS THERE BIG BLUE BUT NO FoD!:mad:

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
Try and figure out just where I went crazy!

I can go into detail on just about all of these stages, but I'll spare you the misery.

From Zelda:
- TP Style Hyrule Castle, engulfed in Twilight
-The actual world of Twilight
-Death Moutain
-Hyrule Castle that transforms into the Golden Pyramid (Link to the Past)

From Mario:
-Bowser's Castle
-Peach's Castle
-Bower's Doomship
-Any SM Galaxy reference
-2D Super Mario 3 reference. Donut Blocks preferably :D
-Wario's Castle (Super Mario Land 2)

From Kid Icarus:
-The Underworld

From Donkey Kong:
-Gang Plank Galleon (Not really much of a point with the Great Sea stage though)
-A mine cart related stage

From Kirby:
-NOVA and/or Heart of NOVA
-Mt Dedede or Dedede's Boxing Ring
-Maybe an Air Ride stage

From Star Fox:
-Venom Armada
-That train from that one 64 level

From Pokemon:
-Victory Road
-Random Route with wild Pokemon
-Department Store! :D

From Fire Emblem:
-Random Battlefield (Think open plains)
-Some kind of port city with a stationary ship that can sink. Awesome :D
-Battle Arena

From Metal Gear:
-Big Shell

From Sonic:
-Doomsday Egg Zone (Or any final zone really)
-Angel Island Zone (Playable Knuckles plx D: )

Misc.:
-The option to play on top of any trophy as a stage! :D

Top Bottom