• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add 3 more characters to Ultimate, who would they be?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Dillon is from Dillon's Rolling Western, and to be honest I'm adding him in because this is my chance to guarantee that he'll be in. I don't know if Dillon would ever get in Smash ever if I didn't have control over it (unlike Rayman or Master Chief who I feel are inevitable just not in Smash Ultimate but they will be in a Smash game someday. I'm not confident Dillon would get in like that.)
I get people that say Shadow should not get in other big names like Eggman or Tails but Shadow is just an echo so I see no problem with it. As for differences, Shadow has a teleport up special, and let's give him his signature GUN™ for a neutral special
Another Dillon scenario where I'm guarantying that a character I'm certain would not get in otherwise gets in. Also, Beat is Neat and the music would be marvelous.

Last edited:

MangoHero

Smash Rookie
Base roaster: Geno, would fit the same fan inclusion that K. Rool and Ridley had
Echo Fighter: Shadow
Vol 1 Fighter: Master Chief

Top Bottom