• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you can spend a whole day with one brawl character who would it be and why?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Kirby. He knows how to suck, if you know what I mean.

But really, Shiek, because she's a badass, or Marth to learn how pulling your sword back makes it suddenly able to break shields.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight since his voice is super sexy and he can kill faster than C.Norris

Or Falco for his attitude and badass accent.

Exovel

Smash Ace
Wow, I'm not even sure what to think about this thread. Normally I'd say something rather sarcastic, but instead, due to the sheer idiocy of this topic, I am going to answer seriously.

A quick run through of the characters has left me with a shortlist of: Luigi, Falco, Sonic, Pkmn Trainer, or the Brawl Lady Trio.

I figure I can rule out Zelda because I'm anti-shapeshifting when in comes to ladies in real life. Peach is guaranteed to have Bowser chasing her, and no one wants to deal with that. Luigi is out, even though I main him, because I don't think he'd be much for conversation.

That leaves Samus/ZSS, Sonic, Falco, and PT.

Samus would be cool because she's just that, but I think I'd pass because she's got a mean cannon and whip if you make her angry. Ash would bring pokemon, and when I was younger that was a dream come true, but now it wouldn't have the same effect.

So Falco or Sonic?

I'll just say Sonic wins only because he is my all-time favorite video game character and his 2nd game was the best one ever created. Plus we could just chill and have some chili dogs. I bet if I asked him, he would be just as ticked as me that they dared to change Robotnik's name. Just a hunch, though.

Hunter_R

Smash Cadet
Other than the obvious <insert random female character> for a game of <insert random sexual inuendo>, I'd have to say that Snake would be pretty fun to hang with.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I'd spend a whole day with Ike. I'll become his friend. And he will fight for me.

OverlordCrono

Smash Cadet
Sonic, being one of my favorite characters, would be great as I could see in firsthand the speed he's renowned for so much.

Wolf is good too, because then when somebody tries to do something I don't want them to do, I'd go "Can't let you do that, _____!", and he'd give me a thumbs up and stuff. >______>

Jammo

Smash Cadet
Pit, because I could safely experiment all the gay out of me for one day, then go back to hetero when the day is done. :bee:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Wario. Something tells me he'd be hilarious. I'd love to follow him around one day and watch him perform lewd and degrading acts toward others that I could never bring myself to do.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
well... I would really enjoy spending the hole day with Sonic. Talking to him about the old times. Talk about mobius. Talk about speed. And maybe he would grab a hold on me and let me run at sonic speed :-)

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I'm not even sure what to think about this thread. Normally I'd say something rather sarcastic, but instead, due to the sheer idiocy of this topic, I am going to answer seriously.

A quick run through of the characters has left me with a shortlist of: Luigi, Falco, Sonic, Pkmn Trainer, or the Brawl Lady Trio.

I figure I can rule out Zelda because I'm anti-shapeshifting when in comes to ladies in real life. Peach is guaranteed to have Bowser chasing her, and no one wants to deal with that. Luigi is out, even though I main him, because I don't think he'd be much for conversation.

That leaves Samus/ZSS, Sonic, Falco, and PT.

Samus would be cool because she's just that, but I think I'd pass because she's got a mean cannon and whip if you make her angry. Ash would bring pokemon, and when I was younger that was a dream come true, but now it wouldn't have the same effect.

So Falco or Sonic?

I'll just say Sonic wins only because he is my all-time favorite video game character and his 2nd game was the best one ever created. Plus we could just chill and have some chili dogs. I bet if I asked him, he would be just as ticked as me that they dared to change Robotnik's name. Just a hunch, though.
just a little reminder for you... Sonic and Tails startet to call him eggman to make fun of him... it was never suposed to be he's name. He's shaped like an egg, so that's why they were teasing him with it... so Sonic can kind of blame himself for the namechange...

remembering-funny

Smash Rookie
*looks around post...* holy bucket! there's no sexual innuendo!! it's a christmas miracle.

well, it'd probably be pikachu. yeah, i'm a real kid. but pokemon was basically my cocaine when I was younger. so being able to hang out with him would probably complete a forgotten dream or two.

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
on a serious note, Link, because hes like a hero to me
...but...i can imagine dedede being awesome to party with

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Bowser.
There's a second reason why he has so many spikes on his shell. *shifty eyes*

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Instead of saying Zero Suit Samus like the rest of you pervs I choose Peach... what?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
One of these two...
Pit, since he always lightens my spirits up whenever I'm having a hard time. Plus i might learn how to fly/glide. He's a cool char, period. Maybe he can teach me how to aim well with arrows.

Bowser, well he pwns, period. He can burn bullies. Bowser was my most favorite Nintendo character anyways, and there's no better thing than hanging out with your favorite. Boozer is cute too, but not many ppl realize that.

LightningKimba

Smash Cadet
If I could have an AT character, I would choose Isaac, since I'm rather intrested in pushing people away with psynergy. If I had to choose a playable character, I'd choose Captain Falcon. Maybe he'd let drive the Blue Falcon at one point...

NewbieMcNasty

Smash Rookie
I'd hangout with Fox. He seems like a stand up guy... er fox I should say. He could show me how to fly!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Bowser would be cool. I can imagine it now him transforming to giga bowser and trampling the city with me riding him :p.Then after we would burns some bullies or climb tall buildings then jump off( and survive cause bowser wouldnt even feel it).

Fox would be cool to mabye he would let me ride his arwing and we would have fun talking and doing cool things.Plus I could test out the landmaster.

With sonic I could run around the world and he would have the best conv. ever. Mabye he would become super sonic and we would fly.

Lucario would like teach me how to fly and how to master aura :p

Having pokemon is one of my greatest dreams so he would fullfill that. Think of all the stuff you could do, fly with charizard , surf with squirtle, swing from trees with ivi. Then after me and PT could battle each other with our DS's :p.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
I would've liked to hang out with Mewtwo, but we saw what Sakurai did there.

Of the Brawl cast, I guess I would like to hang out with Kirby. Assuming he wasn't 8 inches tall, it'd be pretty cool to spend a day with a walking vaccuum cleaner.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Yoshi, because I wouldn't need to walk, and Yoshi could do all the chores which everybody have to do (Go Shopping, ironing etc), and can be an excellent bodyguard(someone breaks into your house armed with a gun, Yoshi eats the gun and put the burgular in an egg himself)
I would love to ride an Arwing, or the LANDMASTAH, would be fun blowing down shops, and getting past annoying Traffic which would take 12 minutes!

Top Bottom