• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Sorry.

Saved
PT
Lucario
Pikachu
Luigi
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Diddy
DK
C Falcon
Zelda
Olimar
Snake
Yoshi

Left
Fox
G&W
ZSS
Dedede
Lucas
Kirby
Ganondorf
Bowser
Marth
Ness
ROB
Falco
Mario
Peach
Ike
IC
Link
Wolf

Long gone
34-Sonic
35-Shiek
36-Wario
37-Meta Knight

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
~Saved~

Yoshi
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Zelda
Luigi
Pikachu
Lucario
Olimar
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Snake
Lucas

~Remaining~

Pit
Fox
Game & Watch
Zero Suit Samus
King Dedede
Kirby
Ganondorf
Bowser
Marth
Ness
R.O.B.
Falco
Mario
Peach
Ike
Ice Climbers
Link
Wolf

~Eliminated~
34 - Sonic
35 - Sheik
36 - Wario
37 - Meta Knight

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Saved
PT
Lucario
Pikachu
Luigi
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Diddy
DK
C Falcon
Zelda
Olimar
Snake
Yoshi
Lucas
Bowser

Left
Fox
G&W
ZSS
Dedede
Kirby
Ganondorf
Marth
Ness
ROB
Falco
Mario
Peach
Ike
IC
Link
Wolf

Long gone
34-Sonic
35-Shiek
36-Wario
37-Meta Knight

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
~Saved~

Yoshi
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Zelda
Luigi
Pikachu
Lucario
Olimar
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Snake
Lucas
Bowser
Fox

~Remaining~

Pit
Game & Watch
Zero Suit Samus
King Dedede
Kirby
Ganondorf
Marth
Ness
R.O.B.
Falco
Mario
Peach
Ike
Ice Climbers
Link
Wolf

~Eliminated~
34 - Sonic
35 - Sheik
36 - Wario
37 - Meta Knight

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I'm pretty sure you can only post once per day.

~Saved~
Yoshi
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Donkey Kong
Zelda
Luigi
Pikachu
Lucario
Olimar
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Snake
Lucas
Bowser
Fox
Ness

~Remaining~
Pit
Game & Watch
Zero Suit Samus
King Dedede
Kirby
Ganondorf
Marth
R.O.B.
Falco
Mario
Peach
Ike
Ice Climbers
Link
Wolf

~Eliminated~
34 - Sonic
35 - Sheik
36 - Wario
37 - Meta Knight

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Nope, just have to wait for somebody to post

Saved:
Yoshi
PT
Diddy
C Falcon
DK
Zelda
Luigi
Pikachu
Lucario
Olimar
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Snake
Lucas
Bowser
Fox
Ness
Samus (we forgot to list her!)

Remaining
Pit
Game & Watch
Zero Suit Samus
King Dedede
Kirby
Ganondorf
Marth
R.O.B.
Falco
Mario
Peach
Ike
Ice Climbers
Link
Wolf

Long gone:
Sonic-34
Shiek-35
Wario-36
Meta Knight-37

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Things I have learned on Smash boards

Note: this is not to be taken seriously. It is meant to be funny and a joke. Now that I have got that out of the way. I would like to tell you all a couple of things I have learned on smash boards.

1. If you trip you automatically trip into Ike's Fsmash even if you aren't even playing against Ike. Not only that but it also always cost you the match if you trip.

2. Camping is too good. Smores and Tents are so broken that you might as well self destruct. Heaven forbid you try to approach your opponent or go to a resort.

3. If you want to make a winning thread then you should talk about how much better Brawl is or how much better melee is. In a couple of hours you will have hundreds of replies either praising you or flaming you. It is the best way to be a distinguished member. Try to vary things up with different discussion like which one takes more skill which one is more competitive. Which one has a better opening. It freshens things up.

4. No points are better than bad ones.

5. Making outlandish claims such as Brawl>Melee, Melee>brawl, Goldeneye>Perfect dark, or Checker>Chess are acceptable replies for any thread even if they are completely irrelevant or off topic.

6. Most topics about Brawl will get off topic onto a Melee vs. Brawl debate.

7. People know exactly who you should main even if they don't know your playstyle. That is why you should always ask the members who your main should be.

8. If someone tells you to main someone other than snake then they are lying to you and/or tricking you.

9. If you have an 08 join date then you are a n00b that knows nothing. It doesn't matter how good or how smart you are. Deal with it.

10. When losing an arguement point out your opponents join date and post count. It makes you look smarter.

11. No johns and Vids or it didn't happen are perfectly legitimate arguements.

12. We all care that you beat your friend's Snake with Yoshi. It really makes us reconsider our tier list.

13. Brawl has been out for a couple of months it is already time to speculate for the next game. Spam the boards with SSB4 topics.

14. Flaming solves problems. You should try it especially if you are losing a debate.

15. Playing to win means I do whatever it takes to beat you but you can't do anything that allows you to beat me.

16. Brawl is broken lets ban everything we can.

17. Ice climbers chain grab should be banned because it is zero to death and so broken. If they were more popular then they would be the only ones winning tournaments.

18. Sonic and Ike are top tier.

19. What happens on Wifi stays on wifi.

20. Fighting for your friends makes you a better player and a better person.

21. If someone disagrees with you. Tell them that M2K supports your opinion. Even if it has nothing to do with smash.

22. Melee was dial a combo thus any good player was always dialing 1-800-C.Falcon or 1-800-Starfox.

23. Combos don't exist in brawl ignore the thread that talks about all the possible combos in Brawl.

24. There are no ATs in brawl stay away from the misleading sticky.

25. Melee pros are all robots which is why they were able to execute combos so well. Brawl is about mindgames so they don't do well anymore. They just can't compute.

26. The best way to learn a character is to lurk on their board then make a topic about how their character is broken.

27. Going to other boards to talk about your main rather than theirs is perfectly acceptable especially if you are telling them why your character is better than theirs.

These are just a few things I have learned here. I am learning new things everyday. What have you all learned here?

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
You win Smashboards.

28. Winning on WiFi is exactly the same as winning in person. Lag constitutes for nothing. Unless it cost you the match, in which the Lag made you lose.

M.K

Level 55
32. When someone asks for your idea about something new for Brawl, "LANNNDMMAASSTTAA!!!!!" is ALWAYS a good choice.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
36. You don't need to use logic to support your argument if you're a "pro".
37. I fight for my friends=LOL. Falcon Pawnch=SUPER LOL

FEJunkie

Smash Apprentice
40. There are only two characters in brawl; Snake and non-Snake
41. Tiers don exist is an acceptable answer to any "which character is better" threads

Charizard92

Smash Champion
46: It is a bad Idea to go onto rants about something. If you want your point proven, pray someone else proves it.

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
47: The character matchup chart sucks. Any attempt to improve it will be met with people informing you solely of this fact.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
48. (going along with 47) The harder you debate the better your character becomes.

49. Winning a debate on who beats who means your character now has the advantage in this matchup

50. Everyone is a Snake counter.

51. Let others fight your battles there is a good chance they will do better anyway.

52. Saying Yoshi is a good character enough actually makes him a good character. Yoshi is so good that he is even a Snake counter. That makes him top tier.

53. Jigglypuff wasn't nerfed.

54. No one wants their main to be the worst that is why the most heated debates are between Sonic, Ike, Captain Falcon, Gannon, Jigglypuff, and Yoshi mains.

55. The best way to get your character to be higher on the tier list is to go to a tournament thinking your a hotshot then lose miserably and look like a real idiot.

56. Masterchief should be in brawl.

57. Ridley is not too big

58. Captain Falcon was nerfed in all the smash games it just turns out that Brawl he was nerfed the worst.

59. Screaming "Knee of justice" as you hit an opponent makes the attack stronger and less likely to sourspot.

60. Tiers don't exist because I can play well with anyone

61. Random character is mid tier.

62. Final Destination gimps all players regardless of skill.

63. Brawl takes no skill that is why n00bs win tournaments everyday.

64. Hitting A and a direction takes skill but hitting the Z button does not.

65, Falcon is still good he wasn't nerf.

66. If Azen says Self destructing is a new AT then you better believe it and use it whenever you can.

67. Azen is top tier.

68. Your opponents character is always higher tier and broken. This gives you the right to complain.

69. Posting a tier list that doesn't have Snake and Mk at the top is a good way to get recognition.

70. Walking is a new AT.

71. You can make anything stupid and obvious an advanced technique.

72. I am not a scrub I just think what he did was cheap.

73. Sirlin thinks we should ban chaingrabbing. It takes no skill. You aren't a scrub if you think chaingrabbing and infinites are cheap.

74. Posting bits and pieces of Sirlin's article automatically makes your post win. Making a topic about Sirlin's articles is a good way to make yourself look smart.

75. "Nuff said" is the end all of all debates

"NUFF SAID"

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
76.: The Pool Room is a very bad forum, aside from the occassional school topics.
77: Post your anti-gay marriage opinion in any thread having to do with gay marriage, and you will be flamed like ****.
78. There are people who actually think Ike is gay. :confused:
79. Lagless Aerials in Melee make Melee more competitive than Brawl.
80. The majority consensus on the IC's 0-death chain throw is that it should not be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom