• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I hope that I didn't help start this stupid chilidog voting. I meant that I wanted Sonic. Chilidogs are his favorite snack.
So does that mean that every vote for Chilidogs is a vote for Sonic.:laugh:

BTW I think a lot of non Sonic fans (or at least the ones who haven't seen Sonic SatAM) didn't get the joke.

Zevox

Smash Lord
**** people who said this was too Cliche
No kidding. Not only is the battle itself awesome, but any match which is this close can hardly be anything but exciting. The handful-of-votes lead keeps jumping back and forth nearly every hour, the winner is truly unpredictable - the only other match that was this close was PT vs Ridley, and even that was mostly an upset at the last minute, not a neck-and-neck match like this.

Zevox

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
wow, sonic vs. mario! this is epic!

...wait...isn't there already a game where they pitted mario against sonic? Oh yeah, it was that f*cking Olympics game!

You guys couldn't pick any other characters than these two for the final championship?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Olympics isn't Enough anyway. But Sonic & Mario actually had to fight to get here

Mario: has defeated Issac, Ridley, etc.
Sonic: has defeated Krystal, Mewtwo, etc.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Actually, I'll lift the ban on Elimination games. This one is fine.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
SiegK, that is just awesome man. Let The Eternal Rivalry battle on, with The Two Great Legends of Video Games.

BTW I think thats the ridge of his eye brow.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic & Mario's rivalry will never be matched in legacy. I think Mario's new business rival is Master Cheif.

Buy anyway, It's hard to believe that about only 10 years ago. That if you asked them that Sonic & Mario would be featured in games together, they'd call you crazy.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
With mod approval, this thread is now open :)

Post your character suggestions, voting starts tomorrow if we can get 56+ characters. :chuckle:

Repryx

Smash Champion
Fire Emblem-Sothe
Stefan
Ike

Sonic the Hedgehog-Shadow The Hedgehog

Kingdom Hearts-Sora
Riku

Megaman- X
Protoman(Blues)

Metroid- Rundas

Kid Icarus- Pit