• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
How did this happen?
WHy is this the destined battle............
The final war.......

Sonic

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! (It's monday, you poptart.) MONDAY!! SEE THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN VIDEOGAMING'S TWO GREATEST LEGENDS!! THERE'S GOING TO BE FIRE!! AND SPEED!! AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! MISS THE EVENT?! THAT MEANS YOUR GAY! AND NAZI!! A GAY NAZI!!* DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!! ARE YOU JUST GONNA SIT THERE AND WAIT 'TILL IT'S OVER?!?! HURRY!! VOTE NOW!! OR THE PRESIDENT WILL DIE/BE ELECTED A THIRD TIME DEPENDING ON YOUR BIPARTISAN VIEWS!! CAN SONIC'S SPEED AND DEATH COMBOS OVERCOME MARIO'S EXPLOSIVE STAMINA AND HEROIC RESOLVE?! HELL YEAH IT CAN!! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING?! YOU NEED TO VOTE! IF YOU CAN'T VOTE, YOU NEED AN ALT ACCOUNT! IF YOU CAN'T GET AN ALT ACCOUNT, THEN GOD IS DEAD!!!

I vote for Sonic. Juuken vs. Goken and all that (No, I'm not referencing Naruto, this is basic terminology in the wide world of martial arts.) Nothing can keep up with Sonic. . .but nothing can stop Mario. Whoever wins, this is an epic fight.

And it's going to happen less than a week from valentine's day. That's bad marketing. People are going to be way too amped from Brawl to plow their significant others! 'Honey, I bought you flowers!' "FIRE FLOWER! COUNTER WITH BEAM SWORD!" 'ARRRRRRGGHHH!!'

You see?

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I vote Sonic

I got nothin against Mario, I just grew up on the Sonic games, and those classic retro games from my upbringing will stay with me forever.

RDK

Smash Hero
IT'S-A MEEEEE! MMAAAARRRRRIIIIIIOOOOO!

Not really. But I am voting for him.

He's losing to the hedgehog? WTFxxorz?

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! (It's monday, you poptart.) MONDAY!! SEE THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN VIDEOGAMING'S TWO GREATEST LEGENDS!! THERE'S GOING TO BE FIRE!! AND SPEED!! AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! MISS THE EVENT?! THAT MEANS YOUR GAY! AND NAZI!! A GAY NAZI!!* DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!! ARE YOU JUST GONNA SIT THERE AND WAIT 'TILL IT'S OVER?!?! HURRY!! VOTE NOW!! OR THE PRESIDENT WILL DIE/BE ELECTED A THIRD TIME DEPENDING ON YOUR BIPARTISAN VIEWS!! CAN SONIC'S SPEED AND DEATH COMBOS OVERCOME MARIO'S EXPLOSIVE STAMINA AND HEROIC RESOLVE?! HELL YEAH IT CAN!! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING?! YOU NEED TO VOTE! IF YOU CAN'T VOTE, YOU NEED AN ALT ACCOUNT! IF YOU CAN'T GET AN ALT ACCOUNT, THEN GOD IS DEAD!!!

I vote for Sonic. Juuken vs. Goken and all that (No, I'm not referencing Naruto, this is basic terminology in the wide world of martial arts.) Nothing can keep up with Sonic. . .but nothing can stop Mario. Whoever wins, this is an epic fight.

And it's going to happen less than a week from valentine's day. That's bad marketing. People are going to be way too amped from Brawl to plow their significant others! 'Honey, I bought you flowers!' "FIRE FLOWER! COUNTER WITH BEAM SWORD!" 'ARRRRRRGGHHH!!'

You see?
And Your brilliance has shown itself

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
mmm, Sonic adventure 2 was an excellent game, and the battle version for gamecube was even better...

but, in the other hand... I emna, super mario 3! OMIGOSH!!! My Ever First Game! and still an excellent game! and super mario world... and mario 64 sorry sonic, but i'm going to mario...

My vote is for Mario

PS: SHOOSTER! wee need a bonus battle for the third and fourth places! i still want a battle of ridley against metwo!

(also, i bet that the wendesday update will be a character :laugh:)

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Anything assosiated with Shadow the Hedgehog will never have a chance against Mario.

Sorry Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom