• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
I do prefer Mario over Sonic, but I still vote Sonic in this round because I like him more than Mewtwo.

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Oh, and it turns out you were right about Frozenflame being un-night killable. That just incriminates you further. See, I have already shared how I did not know this was a possibility since it has never been that way from any of the games I have played. (except Trigun so you say, but I was dead and didn't pay attention) So if I really was mafia, I would have waited to kill him last night. And failed. But you, you did believe he was immune to night kills, and for that reason you sought to keep him alive so there would be two night kills. Which leads me to my suspicion about you. I accuse you of being Godfather, immune to night deaths!
That was the basis of my argument versus you. How are you guys not understanding this? It's obvious you had outside information, but of course you're going to keep denying it, even though it was quite clear you presented no evidence of Frozen being Independent. An easy way for the mafia to figure out the SK would be that you tried to NK him and found out he was bulletproof. I said this on Day 4, but apparently you're going to keep twisting what I say and using it against me. You did it all Day 4 and you're continuing to do so now.

Looking back over Day 4 there was a certain someone who wasn't really contributing, just going along with what you say. If you're mafia then it fits together perfectly. The person going along with you was spam_master, and he was quite obvious about it. Now, I in fact do have some outside information, and I am kind of confused at how this is working out. I have to think about it a bit more before I proceed.

Don't be so rash with your votes, people. Even though there should only be 2 mafia left, we should discuss things before we go right after lynching someone.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Two hours to go, and Sonic maintains a solid lead at 58 to 48.

Looks like I'll get to cast my vote for Sonic one more time come midnight. Heres hoping to see the Blue Blur win it all.

Zevox

Zevox

Smash Lord
Umm... right.

Don't you mean Mario?
Nope, not at all. I've been a Sonic fan ever since the Sega Genesis, and theres no way I'd ever vote against him for Mario. I like Mario, sure, but hes far from my favorite video game character ever. Sonic is a lot closer to that position, so he gets my vote in another hour or so.

Zevox

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:
The Final Four - Part 2

The championship is set. Sonic defeats Mewtwo, and will move on to face Mario for the title. Prepare yourselves, the championship match-up is upon us.

Please wait for me to signal the start of voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom