• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I vote for Mewtwo.

If it wasn't for these boards, I wouldn't even know Geno existed.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
You choose for the paper that the person is holding(the guy who switched them), because he is holding the LIFE paper.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Mewtwo all the way.
Geno
Super Mario RPG = Greatest RPG in existence.
Then you'll love this quote, from a feature on 1up:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
This Square/Nintendo crossover could be seen as the spiritual antecedent to Kingdom Hearts and Paper Mario -- but it isn't as good as either. It's visually dated and sports a combat system that seems like a primitive sketch of what would be perfected in Paper Mario, and even the amusing hidden boss that parodies Final Fantasy's highfalutin pretentiousness isn't quite enough to make up for the game's shortcomings.
<Not worth it!>
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3164719

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
LOL, rapings indeed. It was a good day for me being a Waluigi fan, actually. He's my fav Mario spinoff character, but I never suspected him of being a PC, so I'm glad to see him as an AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom