• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
IM A HUGE GENO GUY, WOOT WOOT!

And yes, his attack power pwned Mario, I woulda removed him from my party if it allowed me to. Geno Boost on bosses = godly.

And vote for him, because Geno translates to Pwnage in japanese.
YOU MEAN GENO WAS ONLY A SIDE KICK!!!! oh wow now i really think he sucks!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Geno.

AND HES NOT A SIDEKICK.

He actually had a huge role in the game, talked the most, was the strongest, and pretty much the coolest looking.

So shut up Krystal Rules. Play the game.
i dont care what his strengths were if he fought along side a character that would make him a side kick. he fought along side mario is what it sounds like!

and cool looking? wow apparently you havent played many games!

RDK

Smash Hero
Geno.

AND HES NOT A SIDEKICK.

He actually had a huge role in the game, talked the most, was the strongest, and pretty much the coolest looking.

So shut up Krystal Rules. Play the game.
Still, Mairo was the main character. I hate it when Geno fans try and pull the "GENO WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER" thing over you.

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
Im not sure what the current standings are....but....(gets on knees and prays for more Geno votes).

Machspeed

Smash Lord
i dont care what his strengths were if he fought along side a character that would make him a side kick. he fought along side mario is what it sounds like!

and cool looking? wow apparently you havent played many games!
Krystal, I am VERY sure, you've never touched the Super Mario RPG. Geno's power could surpass that of even Mario, and he's nowhere near a sidekick. They pretty much help each other out. Like evens. Hell, I would've removed Mario from the party if possible.

No need to judge a character by it's book, play the game first, then come talk to me.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Geno really needs to catch up.

Also, at people above, vote or shut up. To end your little arguments; any person who has played an RPG game would know there is no such thing as "sidekicks". The proper term for RPG characters like Geno would be "support characters". It's true Geno isn't the main character, but his role in the game was more important, if not, just as important as Mario's.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
NOOOOOOO!!!! We need another 10 Geno votes! Whoever votes Geno gets a Geno cookie!!! (cokies sell :p)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Krystal, I am VERY sure, you've never touched the Super Mario RPG. Geno's power could surpass that of even Mario, and he's nowhere near a sidekick. They pretty much help each other out. Like evens. Hell, I would've removed Mario from the party if possible.

No need to judge a character by it's book, play the game first, then come talk to me.
i havent played i HAVE seen someone play but very little!

Wow, Geno really needs to catch up.

Also, at people above, vote or shut up. To end your little arguments; any person who has played an RPG game would know there is no such thing as "sidekicks". The proper term for RPG characters like Geno would be "support characters". It's true Geno isn't the main character, but his role in the game was more important, if not, just as important as Mario's.
support character...Sidekick. potato.....patoto! he is still JUST a SUPPORT character! so is he gonna support mario in brawl?

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
mmm... i have already voted in this thread, but i think that for a different voting (mewtwo, ganondorf, megaman and geno voting)

I vote for metwo

(if this is the same voting that the ganondorf, megaman, mewtwo and geno voting, just don't count the post)

Doraki

Smash Lord
ask someone to take out one paper and say that you're choosing the paper still in the hat.
then ask that person to show the paper he took. Since it'll be a death paper you can convince the others that you chose the life paper.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I rest my case.

In the essence of how your speaking, Krystal is just as much as a sidekick to Fox as Geno is to Mario.
Quoted for truth.
KrystalRules, please don't be dumb. Krystal is also just a support character.
Besides the fact that "support characters" aren't necessarily unimportant. FF7's official main character was Cloud, but Aeris was arguably the most important character. Mario is just the main character of SMRPG because he had to be. Geno is the sole character who's actually relevant to the main plot. End of story.

RDK

Smash Hero
Quoted for truth.
Besides the fact that "support characters" aren't necessarily unimportant. FF7's official main character was Cloud, but Aeris was arguably the most important character. Mario is just the main character of SMRPG because he had to be. Geno is the sole character who's actually relevant to the main plot. End of story.
But the problem is that Geno fans tote around the false idea that Geno is the main character of SMRPG, when he really isn't. Not that it would help his case anyway.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
There is no "main character" in RPG games. Notice the game is called Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. (Quick history lesson time) The Seven Stars are to repair Star Road, which is essentially GENO's main mission. Though Geno's not the main character, the storyline revolves around him more than Mario or Mallow either.

Essentially, he is the most important character in the SMRPG. Almost everything that happens in the game, goes back to the destruction of Star Road and Geno's story.

(Done Geno ranting, finally)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
But the problem is that Geno fans tote around the false idea that Geno is the main character of SMRPG, when he really isn't. Not that it would help his case anyway.
I agree, Geno ain't the most important character.
Geno is still cool though :p but Mewtwo :bigthumbu

Repryx

Smash Champion
Quoted for truth.
Nope Aeris was not the most important character, she was a Key character but the most impertant was definitly cloud as it was a story of his mental fight to return to stability as well as his physical and mental fight against sephiroth.

Krystal was an important Character in Dinosaur planet...I.E the staff and Fox's motivation....but she wasnt the main character

please stop trying to pass Geno as the Main Character or I will say some BS like Kidd was the main Character of Chrono Cross cuz she talked more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom