• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
u guys gotta be kidding me Geno vs Mewtwo and mewtwo is winning this just dissapoints me and shows the extremely low intelligence of what i thought to be a smart smash community =[
Mewtwo just doesnt make since he's not "cool" he had a bad moveset and he was a TERRIBLE character...
and to top it off the stupid dojo updates r terrible, and the coro coro booklet wasnt anything new(although i kinda saw that one coming)!

Garuda

Smash Ace
Mewtwo; Geno would be tough competition against Sonic, tbh. Highly doubtful for him to BEAT Sonic, but tough nonetheless.

Fawriel

Smash Master
u guys gotta be kidding me Geno vs Mewtwo and mewtwo is winning this just dissapoints me and shows the extremely low intelligence of what i thought to be a smart smash community =[
Mewtwo just doesnt make since he's not "cool" he had a bad moveset and he was a TERRIBLE character...
and to top it off the stupid dojo updates r terrible, and the coro coro booklet wasnt anything new(although i kinda saw that one coming)!
And on top of that you have a terrible haircut and you're getting briefs for Christmas.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
You're assuming that people are voting for Mewtwo because they all just love Mewtwo.

It might be because they dislike Geno, or because they want one of the characters in the other brackets to win, and Mewtwo will be easier to defeat, etc.

It might not even be because they dislike Geno, but because they dislike Geno supporters.

My vote was partly because I was annoyed by Ganondorf and Megaman losing to the two of them.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I vote for Geno!! (in case I haven't voted, I really can't remember :s)

BTW, I haven't seen any official vote count, you know from FlyingShooster... Is he offline or left someone on charge?

Copperpot

Smash Ace
You're assuming that people are voting for Mewtwo because they all just love Mewtwo.

It might be because they dislike Geno, or because they want one of the characters in the other brackets to win, and Mewtwo will be easier to defeat, etc.

It might not even be because they dislike Geno, but because they dislike Geno supporters.

My vote was partly because I was annoyed by Ganondorf and Megaman losing to the two of them.
I'm not addressing this because it is directed at Geno more-so than I am because it lacks all sorts of perspective, and common sense, for that matter. This is what this sounds like:

Brian loves Mario and Luigi. Jerry hates Brian. Therefore, Jerry hates Mario and Luigi.

Now, we all know that just isn't logical. People should be voting for who or what they think is the best choice, not basing their decision on how others vote. If you reevaluate your decision and still don't change your mind, then that's perfectly cool with me.

This mentality is most likely the reason why the federal voting system is so messed up . . .

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I have a slight feeling that a lot of these mewtwo votes are more anti-geno than pro-mewtwo....
not that there's a problem with that ^_^

SiD

Smash Master
I think you noobs are taking this GAME too seriously.

Sides, what does it matter who wins? We're only picking Sonic's next victim.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Mewtwo, he's more or less the "villain" of the pokemon series, and Geno... no matter how cool, can't beat his F-air.

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
yea i no.... but for fowriel i dont have a bad haircut =).
But i understand that these votes arent for metwo for the most part im just expressing that people are stupid for the point made above by copperpot that they vote from dislike or later means. Its just foolish in my opinion vote for your favorite and if u dont like either the just dont vote tada!!!
just my opinion. And if mewtwo wins i wont have a problem cause im not some huge geno guy, i just thingk he would make a good character. I didnt even play with Geno my first time beating mario rpg but for half an hour cause peach and bowser were better on the team with their best weapons!

Machspeed

Smash Lord
IM A HUGE GENO GUY, WOOT WOOT!

And yes, his attack power pwned Mario, I woulda removed him from my party if it allowed me to. Geno Boost on bosses = godly.

And vote for him, because Geno translates to Pwnage in japanese.

Fawriel

Smash Master
yea i no.... but for fowriel i dont have a bad haircut =).
But i understand that these votes arent for metwo for the most part im just expressing that people are stupid for the point made above by copperpot that they vote from dislike or later means. Its just foolish in my opinion vote for your favorite and if u dont like either the just dont vote tada!!!
just my opinion. And if mewtwo wins i wont have a problem cause im not some huge geno guy, i just thingk he would make a good character. I didnt even play with Geno my first time beating mario rpg but for half an hour cause peach and bowser were better on the team with their best weapons!
It's FAWriel! FAW! Like "FAWn over the handsome German dude"! *points at self*

Anyway, if your point was truly that Mewtwo fans aren't stupid for liking Mewtwo, but that people are stupid for voting for a character besides their favourite for petty or calculating reasons, then I have two things to say:

1) Learn to express yourself better.
2) You're getting great Christmas presents and your haircut is just splendid.

RDK

Smash Hero
What's wrong with Fawriel's haircut? I thought it was okay.

And calling people that don't vote Geno "stupid" is just another strike against the already sundered reputation of the majority of Geno fanboys.

I vote M2.

Fawriel

Smash Master
What's wrong with Fawriel's haircut? I thought it was okay.
Nobody was saying anything about my hair...
Wait, only "okay"?!
My hair is so badass it's currently running for presidency in the United States!

And it's beating the Green Party, too!

isnt this GAME fun guys?! i can tell we're having allot of fun what with all the name calling... i vote geno.
We have a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom