• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchline

Smash Apprentice
Wow.

This is like the same crap that happened to Ridley.

People make **** up just cause their Pokeymon char is the last one and they neeeeeed them.

Mewtwo cant even beat Ash.
Geno is a star spirit, star shootin, main antagonist stealin, magic, wooden possessed of a hawt idea.

Come on.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Wow.

This is like the same crap that happened to Ridley.

People make **** up just cause their Pokeymon char is the last one and they neeeeeed them.

Mewtwo cant even beat Ash.
Geno is a star spirit, star shootin, main antagonist stealin, magic, wooden possessed of a hawt idea.

Come on.
I dont vote Mewtwo because he is the last Pokemon, I am not even a hardcore Pokemon fan, but still Mewtwo is the ****. He is just plain ****ing cool and you can't deny that ;p.

Mewtwo is a Dark, Evil, Psychic, Psychic power user, Clone, Hovering, Badass, Coolass Pokemon :p

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
I dont vote Mewtwo because he is the last Pokemon, I am not even a hardcore Pokemon fan, but still Mewtwo is the ****. He is just plain ****ing cool and you can't deny that ;p.

Mewtwo is a Dark, Evil, Psychic, Psychic power user, Clone, Hovering, Badass, Coolass Pokemon :p
The fact you used the word "clone" disproves everything you have just said.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
It's annoying how they put the awesome guys with the awesome guys and the losers with the losers. these guys both suck...

...I never thought I'd say this, but I vote Mewtwo. I can't let Geno win!

D

Deleted member

I don't understand why everyone is literally flaming Geno. Seriously. It ain't like he did something to you or anything. If you hate Geno, that's cool but do you realy have to lay out the comments that're immature and make no sense what so ever? I like Geno. I like Mewtwo. Hell, Mewtwo was my main. I don't see why everyone has to say all these nasty comments about a character whether it's Geno or Mewtwo. I'm looking at you, Zenigame.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
No because Mewtwo is so badass he is the "Ruthless" clone of the cutest thing ever.
It's kinda funny how that happened.

Mew: Mew mew! (look at me I'm so cute oh-em-gee!)
Mewtwo: I KILL YOU OIWERTOWEUTAODSJFAKLSJDFA;LSF

I mean, what were those scientists THINKING?!?!?!

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand why everyone is literally flaming Geno. Seriously. It ain't like he did something to you or anything. If you hate Geno, that's cool but do you realy have to lay out the comments that're immature and make no sense what so ever? I like Geno. I like Mewtwo. Hell, Mewtwo was my main. I don't see why everyone has to say all these nasty comments about a character whether it's Geno or Mewtwo. I'm looking at you, Zenigame.
Apparently you missed the post right before mine. I was kidding. Notice the misspelled "heard" in both of my posts.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
ridley is the lamest villan ever. Extremely boney and skinny retarted purple dragon. Totally uncreative. The metroid series sucks but man he makes it sucks even more.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
ridley is the lamest villan ever. Extremely boney and skinny retarted purple dragon. Totally uncreative. The metroid series sucks but man he makes it sucks even more.
Just perfect...

...Hold back anger....Don't flame this n00b..

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Legend of the seven stars?
If you've heard of that RPG, you'd no mistakenly know who he is, unless you just briefly heard the name.
Probably some other RPG like Paper Mario or Superstar Saga (well he was there for all of a half a second in Fungi Town.)

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Yeh but we dont have any bony dragons yet and were missing some chars from the metroid franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom