• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ illustrious member who used to spam a lot when he first joined, but somehow managed to climb the ranks and become moderator of Light House and Forum Games. Also posted his sexy face in Las Pictoras. You should all go and look.

I have a crush on TBC.

TBC owns me.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by Kirby King
I have a crush on TBC.

TBC owns me.

Last edited by ToadBanjoConker on 10-01-2002 at 07:33 PM
Hehe, good one TBC ;). (I can't tell if Kiki wrote the first one, and TBC added the second, or if they were both done by TBC. I wouldn't put it past him ;))

^ Anyway. Kirby King, what can I saw about him? Well, I would first like to say that he now knows my full name, address, zip code, and even my phone number. Heh, I'd explain to you how he got it, but I don't want everyone to have it all ;). But, I also know his full name, and I know where he lives and his phone number etc. too. So Kiki, you give out my stuff, I give out yours! ;)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Heh, he replaced "ugly" with "sexy" in the last sentence and added everything after. (And no, I didn't post my sig)
^ Supposedly "forgot" where I live and all that stuff... and probably will have his information found out anyway, since I already revealed how I did it... uh... sorry? :p Is entered in the Best Non-Mod Poster contest judged soley by TBC and will probably win. Also is at risk for a flood of phone calls and letters.... :demon: Or not.... Oh yeah, and he needs to show his sexy(/ugly) face too.

TBC owns me.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Is a very immature member, who doesn't know when to give up. He has no respect for anyone else, and only cares about himself. I ultimately regret getting him into the backroom.

Was almost banned on two occasions, is considered a wannabe by many mods/vets.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Well, since I'm posting again anyway...

Also is at risk for a flood of phone calls and letters....
I receive anything from you, I'm burning it right away

Also, I didn't forget where you live. I can post it here if you'd like

Heh, he replaced "ugly" with "sexy" in the last sentence and added everything after. (And no, I didn't post my sig)
^ Supposedly "forgot" where I live and all that stuff... and probably will have his information found out anyway, since I already revealed how I did it... uh... sorry? Is entered in the Best Non-Mod Poster contest judged soley by TBC and will probably win. Also is at risk for a flood of phone calls and letters.... Or not.... Oh yeah, and he needs to show his sexy(/ugly) face too.

TBC owns me.
Nice try TBC. However, "TBC owns me," was not a part of his post when he first posted this. Because it wasn't there when I came here, and suddenly it shows up when I'm finished editing? I don't think so :chuckle: ;) :laugh:

^^ Great, now I've got to write more about Kirby King. See what you've done ToadBanjoConker? Uh let's see. He appears in my fic called "SmashWorld Kids." The link's in my sig, but you won't see my sig here. So just go to Fan Fiction and read it. Anyway, in my fic, Kirby King's a punk. Not so sure that's far from the truth anyway ;) :chuckle: :laugh: :rotfl: ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh okay, guess I gotta write about TBC now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ TBC is currently a co-mod of both the Light House and Forum Games. The DK avatar he uses was going to be his custom avatar when he got one, but someone (possibly TBC) submitted it to Gideon, so now several other people have it as well.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
^ Currently is heading up multiple brilliant fics. I have been waiting for a good rainy Saturday to sit with a cup of cocoa and read A Merchant's Tale, the whole thing, but the situation has yet to present itself. Don't worry. I plan to put all plans aside this Sunday, and read it start to finish.

And no, I was never a mod.....

And TBC owns me, too.

King Penguin

Smash Rookie
^Has four sillable name, owned by TBC, posted before me, has Link Avatar, and is at Emily's house.

<Worries he will be banned for posting here at his second post. :(

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ Is new here with only two posts, uses the duckie avatar and will most certainly not (or most likely not) be banned by posting in this topic for his second post

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Well ya never know. He did post one of the forbidden symbols.
Er, back on topic....
^ Is Austrailian and is one of four girls or something on these boards. Makes great banners in her banner topic in the Artwork Emporium. Was also born in the month and year so she's totally inaccessible ;) (too old for me, @#$%!)

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, -the -an-swers -are -here:

Q#1:C

Q#2:a crawfish

Q#3:The Hyper Beam

--Current Status-
1stMetroid Killer: 13 points
2ndAlgasir: 12 points
3ndFourside: 9 points
4ndMasenko: 7 points
5thBunjiman008: 6 points
6thSuperSpy: 5 points
7thTapion: 4 points
7thToadBanjoConker: 4 points
7thFox Illusion: 4 points
7thRacoon87: 4 points
8thBly: 3 points
8thsum41: 3 points
9thTeam_Xtreme666: 2 points
9thAnnoying Jamez: 2 points
9thHyperFalcon: 2 points
9thDevious: 2 points
9thMale Sheik: 2 points
9thgoldeneyez007: 2 points
10th*Roy X: 1 point
10thSharkboy013: 1 point
10thGc_sega: 1 point
10thLanky_F: 1 point
10thDeep Blue: 1 point
11thOcarina: 0 points
11thBushelz: 0 point
11thPeachy: 0 points
11thCrouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon: 0 points
11thRaccoon87: 0 points
11thBazooka Lucca: 0 points
11thDogySamich: 0 points

N-ew -question--s -fin-n-aly!!!

Q#1:How -much -worlds -are -there -in- --Super -Mario -B-ros -----3?

Q#2:What -is -Shadowman-'s -weapon- ---called -from -MM3?-

Q#3:Who's -n-ame -is -in----------- -this ---uh -thin-g:

B--- -----R

get the other -letters

Q#4:What -is -the -n-ame -of -the -Judgemen-t -Elemen-tal -in- -Tales -of -Phan-tasia?----

There, -don-e.Plz -do -n-ot -min-d -these --stupid --arrows, -it's -just -my keyb-oard ---screwin-g -up -everythin-g.I'm -prob-aply -gon-n-a ------have -to -buy -a -n-ew -on-e...

kirbyultimate

Smash Lord
^ Used to be mistaken for Kirby Kong (Because of the Nintendo related stuff here). I never mistook him though, ever. ^w^

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ Doesn't know what he's talking about, because I have heard of people mistaking him for Kirby Kong. Has the custom title "Anemic Royalty," whatever that means. *looks up "anemic"*

That's interesting. Some of the synonyms I found for "anemic" in the dictionary include "weak," "feeble," "lackluster," "insipid," "pale," "colorless," "wishy-washy," and "anodyne."

Come on toilet, have a little more self confidence! ;)

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Thinks that PIE is good for a young person. Unfortunately, he often goes overboard in doing so.
Used to be called McFox9, so I just call him NINE now for short. Of course, everyone else had to follow and do the same....

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Weird Al: Albuquerque

. . . from A-A-A-Albuquerque! A-A-A-Albuquerque! You know, I'd never been on a real airplane before, and I gotta . . .

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Red Dwarf: The Paragon of Late-Night Scifi Humor (and no longer airing, of course)

Nintendo decided that in Ganondorf's hands, it might sever a limb or two, thus being unfair.

The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?

Algasir

Smash Lord
Actually has a Young Link avatar

offtopic: the pics are from left to right:
Zelda85
ThunderMistress
Azua
Koopa King

Oh uhh I have to pick? Ok...

Magus

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Does it seem that alot of people are trying to post the same question, or is that just me?

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
Maybe is just you, but it really is that way, or many people thinks that way but don't reveal it? [/confusing post]

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
Is amazing how someone named as a SMB3 item falls a SMB3 question.

1) 9 (Warp Zone is #9)

2)Shadow Blade

3) Baby Bowser

4) Me? O.o

Gerud0 Prince

Smash Journeyman
^'s Birthday is 12 days before Xmas eve, Has the rank of smash apprentice on SWF and has about 4x the amount of posts I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom