• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichBrown

Smash Master
^ i think used to have a luigi avatar, or was it the other geodo [sp] prince...? registed in august, and decided to spell his name with a 0.

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer

I believe this is what you're after.

Now locate for me a picture of the performing group King Crimson.

Vilkku

Smash Apprentice
^ He has been on the boards pretty mutch. He has a nice DK avatar and his foot is greater than all the ohters combined :)

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Their both so sweet and whatever, but Mary poppins would be so enraged because Shary Bobbins is a cheap copy of herself, that she would beat her to a bloody pulp with her umbrella.

The Comic Book Guy VS Barney Gumble

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
cure- one pound of Marijuana. do as you wish

Addicticus Marionus- Makes you addicted to playing Mario games

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
back in 1973, before I ever had a muti-platnum...
*If you dont know this song...I dont know what your doing in this topic*

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
joined my forums, but never posts, was warned for spamming by Giygas a lot, and thinx a lot of himself (he's not da bomb)

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Weird Al: It's All About the Pentiums

. . . desk with a dumb little placard. Yeah, paying the bills with my mad programming skills. Defragging my hard drive for thrills. I got me a hundred . . .

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^A very intelligent poster for someone whose been here for just over a month. He also gained access to the MBR in his first month on the boards.

C.FALCON ROCKS

Smash Apprentice
As we have seen before Nelson would wipe the floor wih Bart and make him eat his red hat and roll home in a rubbish bin!!

Professer Frink or Doctor Nick Riveara

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Riviera's crazy quack gadgets would kill anybody unintentionally, so they kill Professor Frink if used intentionally too.

Mr. Burns VS The Moleman (the little old guy who wears glasses and keeps getting hit by stuff on the Simpsons, in case you don't know that).

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
My two cents.

His sig said something about "The difference between the Kirby King and King Kirby"; it was so long, he did it with small font.

Next: Algasir

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Actually, I heard that Simpsons Road Rage is pretty decent, and some of the old Ninja Turtles games were of high quality (except for that really old one in which the underwater levels were frustrating nearly to the point of absurdity). But I see what you mean, and I guess some licenses just weren't meant to make great games.

Why hasn't anyone made a knitting game yet? It would surely be a million-seller.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Monty Burns would win, simply because he's lived through most everything else.

Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star), by himself, vs. Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom