• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Someone has. Got to wbbbbb.knittinggameoramatonabangraiculturefacesonthewind.com and you will be taken to a link to download the game. It involves a knockoff of Mario being beaten with an egg.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
My two cents.

He used to have that avatar with the angry knight (well, the knight had that Japanese thing that indicates he's angry).

Next: ThunderMistress

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
She's good lookin(;)), currently in McFox's sig, she has some quality posts, and is IMO one of the hottest girls from SWF that we have been lucky to see ;)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

There's my banner, since I can't actually post my sig. She is the second one from the left.

If I recall correctly, Thundermistress was born in Hong Kong but then moved to Australia. Sadly, she has never been to Steve Irwin's Zoo in Queensland Australia :( ;)

C.FALCON ROCKS

Smash Apprentice
Man you said a hard one .. i'd say Spike Spiegel, because his name sounds cooler!!

Nelson Muntz vs Reese (malcom in the middle)

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Because the Americans thought the name Rockman could too easily be modified to ****man (This is what actually happened to Pac-Man, who used to be named Puck-Man).

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Red Dwarf game?

Shamboo

Smash Lord
Nelson for sure! probably wins because he probably just would uh huh huh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh?

Chibi Goku VS Adult Goku? (dont pick Adult Goku just cus he is stronger though)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ (Tic Tac was not a mod of Light House... or anywhere else on SWF that I know of)

Luigi Toilet has a Sheik avatar (isn't there a toilet paper one?), and he's cool to talk to on AIM. But I usually just call him "toilet" than his AIM screen name, just because it's funny. Who wouldn't want to talk to a toilet and have it talk back??? ;)

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^The member with a million names! He goes by:
McFox9
McFox
Nine
Pie Comis
McNine
Alex
the list goes on.....I can't keep up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom