• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamboo

Smash Lord
the high-school sluts....

*sorry if that's not..appripriate.*

Some song by Limp Bizkit.

Shamboo

Smash Lord
Mojo Jojo. For pete's sake, he's a MONKEY!! gotta love em. AND HE HAS A TURBAN! :chuckle:

Azua or McFox *going a little crazy* this time, FIGHTING like fighting punch wham. Actually, let's change this

Azua after eating 2 tons of sugar or McFox? ;) *No picking favorites, XD*

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
We can't let my topics die...

Sage_HW is member# 55 and has a Captain Falcon avatar, sadly he doesn't post regular i think, so i barely know him.Oh yeah for me he looks a lot like Hyperfalcon.-_-

Gerud0 Prince

Smash Journeyman
^Has a name related to a small furry animal, Has a much larger number of posts than me, Recently won a backroom contest to get a new avatar.

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Has an av of Curious George (old school, baby) and his name comes from The Legend of Zelda, the Gerudo are the people Ganondorf rules over.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
a really good poster, his brother is infinidragon, and he's older than me, recently got into the MBR in the same wave as I did

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Coke, because aluminum cans don't stand a chance against polar bears.

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ

(I can see it as it would be on pay-per-view: "Who will take control of Christmas this year and for ever after?! No-Longer-Jolly Old Saint Nick, or Jesús "El Savior" Christ? YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT!)

Cerebrate

Smash Lord

OK, so it's a microphone shaped like a bat. But still, I'm pretty sure that there's no real photo of Ozzy biting a bat's head off, since it only happened once and was totally unexpected.

Please find me a picture of a seagull.

Team_Xtreme_666

Smash Journeyman
A. Because Mario wearing his hat so long made his head very sensitive, and anything on the outside world will hurt him.
Q. Why does Yoshi evaporate in water, (in SMS) even though it is said they are very good swimmers?

Trillian

Smash Journeyman
Charlie Brown. He's weak and wouldn't hurt a fly, but Garfield would be too lazy to show up and lose by default.

Ned Flanders (from The Simpsons) vs. Wilson (from Home Improvement)

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
^ ihas a user name related to a 'out camping' snack. Appears to like soccer and is currently using one of the new avatars.

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer
I hate Flock of Seagulls...

What's up with this guy constantly changing his shoes?

Find me a picture of Morris Day and the Time!

RichBrown

Smash Master
i will attempt this game once again....

^ says hes from flat world. one of the well- respected G&W's around here, and is also a melee back roomer. also has the avatar of the game and watch absorbing pikachus thunder.

C.FALCON ROCKS

Smash Apprentice
Ned Flanders would get kicked seeing as he starts to squeel just by taking a look at purple curtains!!

Dexter or Mandark.:D

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Mandark would probably win in a no-weapons combat, since he's bigger than Dexter (especially his head, which can be used as a convenient weapon to knock Dexter out). In a combat using technology, Mandark would also win, simply because he has better technology and even posesses magic powers.

Hulk Hogan VS The Hulk

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Cure- write on your computer screen

Diesease- Rubber Bandis- makes you shoot rubber bands 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom