• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
She had to get toned up for SSBM, and then got lazy for SMS because she has a much smaller role in that game.

Why doesn't Peach wear a skirt in SSBM, when she's depicted wearing one in the Player's Guide?

Lansuu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because it's just a skam - Mario pays Bowser to capture her so Mario has an excuse to get laid when he rescues her.

When Link wakes up several years later in the Temple of Time, how come his clothes still fit? (Maybe Raru got bored ;) )

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Cure: Have Link slash you.

Disease: Talkitivus Longus- Makes you talk 24/7/365 (other words, all day, all year, all the time)

Shamboo

Smash Lord
Sorry, I'm a Linkin Park Fanatic: Papercut...

face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I...

Gerud0 Prince

Smash Journeyman
Cure - A friends hand, Take the hand and swipe it quickly across the left cheek, If done correctly it should make a loud smacking noise and you should stop speaking.

Shirticus clothicus - Makes you think you are a shirt.

Shamboo

Smash Lord
Scorpion vs Samus...

Samus, since I don't know who Scorpion is...hehehe....Anyway she Does have a long grappling hook and missles and energy shots...

INUYASHA VS YUSUKE URAMESHI

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Cure: Get banned from the forum, then you'll never post your sig again.

Exodustriamos Polydiscus DVDus: causes you to buy unhealthy amounts of X-Boxes. It is in fact a disease created by the Microsoft labs.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
I wish Peach had worn a skirt in SSBM... Must... buy... player's... guide...

Because the same super genius also laminated the clothes so they would never get dirty.

Why do they call Yoshi a dinosaur when he is obviously a cameleon? (Long tongue, changes colour)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
because he is too scared that his hand will get hurt, but he doesnt care about his but.

why does bowser have the worst voice acting in history in the english version of SMS?

EDIT: No sigs in this room! First warning!

Shamboo

Smash Lord
Link, because I don't own a NES so I don't know

Hmm

Inuyasha VS Goku? We all know Inuyasha's much better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom