• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algasir

Smash Lord
^ is named after a city in Earthbound. Has a blue G.I. Joe Robot like.... thing as his avatar. Used to have a G & W avatar, and before that a Ness avatar (I think.) Other than that I don't know much about him.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
^ Seems to want us to come visit his location. Has been posting a lot and has almost twice as many posts as me and has been here for about half the time. Somehow got invited to an AIM Chat recently.

*edited for more festive celebration*

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
If I had a million dollars-Bare Naked Ladies

monkey, havent you always wanted a monkey...
(maybe this should be mentioned in 'the monkey topic' *shrugs*)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
^points out the oviose, must think we are blind to not so those annoying flashing lights. Is currently awaiting a banner in the same topic as me.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
posts in pool room, and has the same avatar as Eric_The_Red, never really seen him post in any other rooms though

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Did you know that it is only a piece of programming in the vast land of cyberspace? You think, maybe this is how it sprang from nowhere?

BTW, what is my bra size?

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
^Placed 3rd in "The Best Non-Broom Posters Contest," which is a great accomplishment. He is an extremely intelligent person and he's an A-OK guy in my opinion.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Is the guy who got me back into this cool part of Smash World Forums, and is a good guy overall!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
^First registered on smash boards *counts* 2 months before me(on my other acount) and was lucky enough to the name Yoshi without adding random numbers or lame extras (exp. Yoshi-Lord, Mecha Yoshi). Has a advitar that goes with his name.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Joined 2 moths after me, on my birthday month, and thinks my username and avatar fits. (Note: No duh) And seems like a positive and intelligent poster from what I've seen from him.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
^ wouldnt happen to be the same Yoshi as the one from bballs forums, would he? Has a fic called SSBM Highschool, and is friends with Anime Gamer(I think...). Thinks im intelligent(Yay!), but oviosly has not looked at my report card.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
(Note: Ya thats me at bball's forums, but need the URL again, and I'm not a friend with Anime Gamer)

^ Says he's not smart, when I say he is. Thinks I'm friends with someone I'm not, and probially realises my username on the net always is Yoshi!

Gerud0 Prince

Smash Journeyman
^ Has just passed the 2000th post mark, has an avatar of bart simpson And I think I have seen him post good a few times.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is the mod of creative minds, where I post rarely, ive talked to him on aim before his screenname is POJOHEAD, was selected by the previous mod to be the mod of creative minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom