• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Is not as annoying as his name makes him be, but is fairly a good poster, and dispises me for certian reasons.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Knows I was banned from Forum Games for posting my sig to much, and is a cool person, though I never really talk to him much.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Is one of the first guys he meet, and is fairly friendly, and WILL join my message board in my sig, cause I asked him to!

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
If the rules of the adult Goku vs. chibi Goku apply, then Y. Link would have to win. If these rules do not apply, however, then adult Link would probably win seeing as he's stronger and more experienced.

Your mother vs. a slice of buttered toast
(Hey, you never know what could happen . . .)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^Although he joined last November, I haven't seen him actively posting until the last month or so. Uses "z's" where "s's" should be ;).

A

Azua

^ He is currently working on one of the best fics out there.Though he fails to acknowledge it, His real name is Fox Jonathan-Comis McFheckNugget the Ninth.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
^ Asked me to post here so she could have the 666th post ;). Don't mix up her AIM name, Mako Mew, with Magus' AIM name, Mako Elemental, by the way :chuckle:.

C.FALCON ROCKS

Smash Apprentice
I dont really wanna answer that one in fear of getting on the wrong side of one of the mods ...so i'll just say....a draw?

Onslaught vs Galactus

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
in the MBR, won a custom avatar from the MBR quiz, good poster, he's the drawer guy for "who's that smashboards member!" or something like that, but never updates for some unknown reason... Im losing in it ;)

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
I know that this has already appeared in this thread, but it's still Chunk.

Please find me a picture of one of those "flying rods" that some people have caught on film.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Rage Against the Machine: Bombtrack

. . . the game, but I learned to burn that bridge and delete those who compete at a level that's obsolete. Instead . . .

A Salute to Mods

Smash Rookie
didn't you know i can't sign out of this account and back onto my other?

(some reason it won't let me... the only time i can post as zealot is using a different computer.)

Algasir

Smash Lord
Didn't you know that there is a way to delete your cookies manually? Or does that not work either?

Yoshi

Smash Lord
^ Nice guy who I know, and copping what the respected mod Luigitoilet said before him. :laugh:

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
^'s location stretches out his posts. Is obsesed with Master Hand, and will not stop posting one-liners in Shish's banner topic.(No ofence) Posts often in this room, but is new and I dont know him very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom