• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Oh, it wasn't about knowing Godfather's Pizza really. I'd heard of Godfather's Pizza before too, though it was long ago. More about obscurity of Ming Tree; google it--it's scarce.

Blind

Honorbound
That's tough. I'll work on it more later... I'm not much of a numbers guy anyhow.

Here's a new one; I just wrote it now, although I'm more than certain the concept isn't new.

I fight only with as much force as I am given,
and no snake's coils are stronger than I
though I have no venom.

Salt shares my name, but he is not my brother.

Look before you take me, and when you do, have faith.

We are the same, and we are different. Who are we?

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
R.I.P. doc. Mmm again those car tracks. Is there some restaurant related to cars? I mean, it could have some kind of special meaning because those tire tracks also were on Skylink's body.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Rusty, are they both separate riddles with different answers or is there a separate answer for each
They have seperate answers but are both closely related answers, if you want to know...
4+4=10 in octal and 10+10=15 in hexadecimal
... like I said, it's pretty simple, you just have to see it.

Here's another...

Step on me as I live and I will not be known,
Step on me while I'm dead and I grumble and moan.

What am I?

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Since digital hasn't come on to verify my answer I will explain it. I had never seen this riddle, nor did I look up its answer, I just figured it out.

(one 1)
(two 1's)
(one 2 one 1)
(one 1 one 2 two 2's)
(three 1's two 2's one 1)
(one 3 one 1 two 2's two 1's)
(one 1 one 3 two 1's three 2's one 1)

Answer: 1113213211

If you didn't get that illustration, then you basically say the amount of each number then write it down.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Noight 5

"HAAAAAAA!!!!" shouts Ronike, as he charges up for a special move. Pshew, goes the move. "Yes! My Aether skill finally activated.... now to look for Ih8jamesbond...." So Ronike finds bond and hits him twice.... Bond is now roleblocked for 1 more night and voteblocked for 2 days.

"Hm. Now I can get a good night sleep........ --Waaaaaaaah!" Suddenly, a rope of darkness grabs him by the foot and drags him into a bush, where he is suffocated. Ronike was Ike, town aligned random super blocker.

"What the hell? That's not ligolski! That's Ronike!" says the attacker....

Then, the archer prepares another shot.... *fwit!* goes the arrow.... and .... misses TahjMach, the intended target. "Meh, Whatever. " the archer says.

It is now.... Day 6!

With 12 able to vote, it takes 7 to lynch.

Ronike

Smash Ace
God D@mn it! Oh well, Funny thing though, Ive been trying to do that since the start, but thats the first time Ive gotten it. Note a few things: Ive been switched with ligolski and ligolski is still a target. Ih8 being dead especially now that I have a good lead. Oh well, Ill be watching from above.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I meant I hate, no reference to ih8jamesbond, I would have written his name out completely or put james or bond.
So again i say Ih8 being dead

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
vote: ih8jamesbond

First of all, this guy only has 9 posts everywhere on smashboards. 8 of which are in this thread...which leads me to believe that someone made the account to have more roles in the game..which is cheating...but there's no real way to tell I guess.

Anyways, here's why I voted him.

We should also be suspicious of frozenflame751, he hasn't really been contributing much
First off, i've already mentioned that frozen has been more active than most. The fact that somebody would point him out about not contirbuting (the dude died night 1 and just got back in) instead of picking someone who really doesn't contribute much sounds like a mafia tactic to me. I think he's trying to ride the "kill inactive wagon " and get an easy contributing townie kill instead of a real inactive kill.

Before I make my next point i'll qoute some of Ih8JB's earlier posts.

[qoute]hmmmmm ya flame that a pretty good idea about skylink. not sure if i want to vote for him though. gotta think about it some more.[/quote]
Post #214 for reference reasons.

hmmmmm frozen has good points bout skylink

I quoted these because he mentioned Frozen giving good points. You'd think that if 2 out of 9 of this guys posts were suggesting that frozen was making good points, he'd remember that frozen was contributing, even if he didn't know that frozen just got back in.

This dude has 8 out of 752 posts in this thread and tries to call someone else out for not contributing?

Scum or dumb?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I seem to be invicible...lol I guess thanks are in order for who ever switched me though ronike was a bad choice for the switch should have been an inactive...but whatever

Last night I found out that frozenflame me pal is town...

Lance you make very good points about ih8jb and I agree like yesterday I tried to lead a little on him but this evidence is pretty good...plus out of those posts some are just being mean to me and nothing else...he doesn'y contribute at all and is like a deadweight...therefore> vote: ih8jamesbond

P.S. James Bond is sweet! <no offense>

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I edited because I had a sig and Bahamut isn't doing any sig edits. PCamo said that in him PM to me when I asked to investigate Ih8jamesbond. And everybody now knows that I am town (there has been a couple of times when a mafia has tried to kill me)

FOS: Ligolski

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Ya Sizzle got that one. right. I just posted the riddle when I was in a rush and forgot about it until now.
Okay, heres another riddle
Whatwordis fromthissentence?

Wuss

Smash Champion
You are in a room completely naked, and there is a 3 foot high cylindrical tube in the center, too small to reach your hand in, but large enough for a ping pong ball to rest on the bottom (and there is). You have nothing, how do you get the ping pong ball out?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
uh...i dont get it...>.<...how do get 1113213211?

as for falco assaisn, tip the tube. or you continuesly spit intothe tube so the ball floats up.

REØ

Smash Lord
You are in a room completely naked, and there is a 3 foot high cylindrical tube in the center, too small to reach your hand in, but large enough for a ping pong ball to rest on the bottom (and there is). You have nothing, how do you get the ping pong ball out?
there are many anserws to that question, but i'd pee in the cylinder and wait for the ping pong ball to raise to the surface

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I'll admit that ih8jamesbond was being quite strange by accusing me, but I'm really not sure as to why he would do something like that. My best guess is that he typed the wrong screen name on accident or something. Like lance said, he's supported my idea in the past, and I just recently helped defend him. Why would he turn on me so quickly? It just seems like the whole situation was a mistake to me. But in any event, I don't think we should be voting for him. I haven't gotten any scum vibes from him and Zman's investigation pretty much seals the deal. He might not be the productive player in the world, but there is no way in hell that we should lynch a confirmed townie.

That's unfortunate that we lost Ronike. Stupid mafia, killing off our active players. :ohwell: I guess we know that TahjMach isn't a flying unit as well, not that that helps us very much.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I salute you thedocsalive. Its unfortunate that brilliant ideas like your nameclaim often get people killed. Atleast now we know he was definately on to something. (as if Godfather's Pizza wasn't evidence enough of that already)

I'll definately be doing some rereading soon, and I'll be sure to pay close attention to those who were initially opposed to the name claim. I suggest the rest of you do the same, we need all the discussion we can get.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
ZMan! j00 EDITED! The consequences.... 1/3 modkill points left til you're dead. Refrain from swearing too...

Vote Count:

Ih8jamesbond - 2
Lance87, and ligolski

It takes 7 to lynch.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really don't like them very much at all...

I'd very much appreciate it if you could find it in your heart not to kill our useful yet unfortunately not-so-nice alleged cop. That is, if you weren't kidding.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Turn it upside down

Lance87

Smash Lord
ummmm....yea....

Please don't kill the (alleged) cop :( We have no reason to believe he's not town just yet.

@Frozen- How could you assume that he typed the wrong username? He even typed the numbers after your name.

You haven't gotten mafia vibes? He's a fake account, lurks, and jumps around in opinion to the town's liking... That sends off mafia vibes to me.

Other thoughts-

I think we should think about killing off an inactive that zman has investigated. That way we can see if his investigations are correct.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
John calls tim late at night and tells him that he's stranded in downtown chicago. John says his car is broken and he needs a tow. Tim goes to help John with his brand-new SUV and a tow cable. But when he gets there, he realizes that there's no way he's going to tow John's car. John is going to have to tow Tim's SUV! So what's going on with the two cars?

*note -- you really don't have to know much/anything about cars or mechanics to solve this riddle

Lance87

Smash Lord
For future reference

zman said:
Crap, I deleted all of my PMs including the night roles (excluding the night role 4)

I think My list was:

ZMan = town
Ixnay= town
Ronike = town
Sinz = town
Lance = town

I just realized that ih8jamesbond was the last investigation that ZMan made. On this list, the only one that's dead is Ronike in which zman turned out to be correct with his investigation. I'm starting to reconsider voting off ih8jb but i'm not taking off my vote cause i think that mofo is scum.

another thought- it might be good to vote off a scummy person that's been investigated town to see if he's 100% correct.

I'll wait for feedback from the rest of the town.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Could it be John's brakes aren't working? If he tows Tim, Tim could break for both of them. But if Tim towed John, John's car would ram into the back of Tim's.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I don't care actually. This game is boring anyway... Nothing is happening, nobody is bringing up the subject anymore. Now I know why ZMan said he was mafia. However, I'll go on as long as nobody will finish me. He'll regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom