• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Blind you got it.

You are driving a bus from Toronto to Brampton. At the first stop (there is no one on the bus before this), 5 people get on. At the second stop, 8 more people get on and 3 people get off. At the third stop, half of the people get off and 80% of the original number of people get on. At the next stop, triple the number of people enter the bus and then half of the new amount of people leave the bus. Using the information given, what colour is the bus driver's hair?

ligolski

Smash Rookie
hehe...i forgot you could investigate zman sorry so no more fos at you...
I still do not like the feeling i am getting from ih8jamesbond but seeing as how zman seals the deal we have to think of someone new...

Bahamut-town (talked to me)
ZMan-town (claimed cop)
Ronike-town (talked to me last night)
Radnortuws-???
Lance87-town (zman)
pezaddict-???
ixnayonthehombre-town (zman)
Frozenflame751-town (me)
Marshigio-town: he was targeted one of the nights before which probably means he is town (but this could be wrong)
ligolski-town
Okurama-???
Ih8jamesbond-town (zman)
TahjMach-???
Sinz-town (zman)

There are five unknowns right now on this list and there is at least 3 mafia left and probably one independant (more or less)...
So I say we vote someone who has been inactive and trying to fly under the radar
unvote: ih8jb | vote: tahj-mach He has been flying under the radar every since we let off pressure on him day 1 so I think he is a good candindate for now...funny: everyone i talk to dies off killing off my alliances (except for a few)>dang mafia!

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count:

Ih8jamesbond - 1
Lance87

TahjMach - 1
ligolski

It takes 7 to lynch.

And I was joking. If i wasn't, ZMan's role would be revealed.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I believe this is the answer to The Falco Assassin's island riddle:

While the three men are on the island, Man A kills Man C. Man A and Man B eat the deceased Man C, while Man A tells Man B they are eating albatross. Later, upon tasting albatross Man B realizes that Man A lied to him and had killed Man C.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
This is sad... if one of us actually dies, then there will be no more discussion whatsoever..
Unvote: Kujirudo

Hey Kujirudo, since it seems you and me are the only ones in here, what do you think about Bahamut? Or any of the other "lurkers" who don't post much.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I don't know. Maybe Bahamut didn't really care about posting much because he was voteblocked by ZMan. So maybe he wanted to take a in-game day off... On the other hand, he could be scum 'cause he was opposed to name claim.

Ow yeah, Unvote: DiamondFalcon

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I believe this is the answer to The Falco Assassin's island riddle:

While the three men are on the island, Man A kills Man C. Man A and Man B eat the deceased Man C, while Man A tells Man B they are eating albatross. Later, upon tasting albatross Man B realizes that Man A lied to him and had killed Man C.
Yeah, that sounds right to me! I was just a little bit off...

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Well he did recieve a lot of attention day 1 and then he decided that he had to lay low and he probably forgot about the game a little or he is just lying too low now...killing off inactives is a good way to go for now too...and you have to remember that zman if he isn't lieing has 'confirmed' ih8jb as town...

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
You don't think it's weird that ZMan has confirmed every single person he's investigated as town? Personally, I don't think he's even a cop.

Killing an inactive he's investigated will help to confirm his authenticity.

Let's not just debate back and forth, let's get some input from some other people.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
A king summons the three wisest in his kingdom into a room to find out which one is the wisest. He blindfolds them and tells them the following:

"I have put a hat on each of your heads. The hat is either blue or white but you cannot look at it. And I will also tell you that atleast one of you has a blue hat. When I take of your blindfolds, the first one to correctly say the color of his own hat will be decreed the wisest. However, to discourage luck and guessing, if you answer incorrectly you will be keel-hauled."

The king takes off the three wise men's blindfolds. One of the wise men sees that the other two men have blue hats. They sit and wait, pondering over what color hat they have as the king watches on. Eventually, one stands up and decrees with confidence which color hat he has on. What color hat does the wise man have and how did he know?

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
WAIT! answer my queation please, or put it in a spoiler. I would really like to solve this one :)

Okay I think I have an answer, but am not completely sure. the wisest man said that he has a white hat because the king said that you have either a white or blue hat, and the other two men had a blue hat! Am i right?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
WAIT! answer my queation please, or put it in a spoiler. I would really like to solve this one :)

Okay I think I have an answer, but am not completely sure. the wisest man said that he has a white hat because the king said that you have either a white or blue hat, and the other two men had a blue hat! Am i right?
The two I's are a typo; nothing important behind them.

I enjoy your enthusiasm, but you're off. I don't want to spoil the answer and the explanation until every one's given up or some one's got it, so keep guessing!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The Mystery of the Bicycles

A man lies dead at a small table. The man had been shot. The only objects in the room are the table, two chairs, and fifty-two bicycles. Why was the man killed?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
A king summons the three wisest in his kingdom into a room to find out which one is the wisest. He blindfolds them and tells them the following:

"I have put a hat on each of your heads. The hat is either blue or white but you cannot look at it. And I will also tell you that atleast one of you has a blue hat. When I take of your blindfolds, the first one to correctly say the color of his own hat will be decreed the wisest. However, to discourage luck and guessing, if you answer incorrectly you will be keel-hauled."

The king takes off the three wise men's blindfolds. One of the wise men sees that the other two men have blue hats. They sit and wait, pondering over what color hat they have as the king watches on. Eventually, one stands up and decrees with confidence which color hat he has on. What color hat does the wise man have and how did he know?
Man A (the man who can see two blue hats) has a white hat. If that is true then the two other men know that their own hat is not white, or else the remaining man would know that their own hat is not white. Thus either Man B or C knows that he has a blue hat.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Yes, but would they not have to say what color hat they have (blue) before A can figure his hat is white? It may have been my err in writing, but the one who anounces first is the one who sees the other two having blue hats. Valiant effort though. You'll get it soon.

As for the 52 bicycles, I got it a long time ago after much deliberation.

And don't worry Seed, if Delphiki doesn't get it I'll post it soon!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yes, but would they not have to say what color hat they have (blue) before A can figure his hat is white? It may have been my err in writing, but the one who anounces first is the one who sees the other two having blue hats. Valiant effort though. You'll get it soon.

As for the 52 bicycles, I got it a long time ago after much deliberation.

And don't worry Seed, if Delphiki doesn't get it I'll post it soon!

What eliminates the possibility of all three having blue hats? A has no reason to believe that his hat is either blue or white.

My second guess was that all three have blue hats, and the one who answers correctly makes this assumption and then realizes that if that were the case no amount of inference could prove otherwise. This impossibility explains why no man can answer the question, so then by this he can assume (by a risk) that all hats are blue.

This one seemed less likely so I went with the other first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom