• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for posting at night. I will be unavailable for 2 weeks on vacation...sorta. During that time I will have limited access to a computer. After 2 weeks, school starts. Therefore it will be impossible for me to remain in this game. Please react accordingly, mod, and replace me with an alt. Thank you.

~agentli

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for posting at night. I will be unavailable for 2 weeks on vacation...sorta. During that time I will have limited access to a computer. After 2 weeks, school starts. Therefore it will be impossible for me to remain in this game. Please react accordingly, mod, and replace me with a much needed replacement. If this is impossible, I would like you to kill off my character...or something.....Thank you.

~agentli

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Vote Count: Nothing.

Where is everyone? I think I'll impose a deadline now...

You've got 4 days.

August 13, 11:00am.

For those of you who have nothing to say, try throwing an idea out there. A random idea could win the game....

And as for agentli, there are no replacements, so tell me what you guys think and I will do that. (Options are: Modkill, wait for replacement, search for replacement, etc.)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Modkills could be bad, so I say not that. Preferably search for a replacement. Why not try kirbyphreak again?

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
camo-man and Lance87 are the only 2 left. "What is the final game?" Lance87 asks. "This!" the creepy voice replies, as huge cages fall around the 2. "The readers of this game will decide who wins!" "Readers?" asks camo-man. "What are you talking..." "SILENCE!" yells the voice. "If the reader played the game at one point, their vote is worth 2. Otherwise it is worth 1. Whoever gets to 10 votes first wins!"

Ronike

Smash Ace
sweet! Im going to have to vote for camo-man. This game is often, im sad that I picked up on it so late or I couldve replaced someone.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Holy ****, this is still going on? This is longer then most Mafia games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom