• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
agentli, I never said that anyone who disagrees must be mafia. Just suspicious. Read that post again if you feel like it.

Unvote: SideEffect001

And please, not so many page long posts. They're hard to read through, so I often mix stuff up or miss important facts.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
4 on Mario because *somehow* he always wins. :/

Rigged game when it comes to these computers.
Please vote for people who exist.

CF won!
Pikachuz points=46! :eek:

CF got many hard hitting moves done to DK! Oh, and can someone please do the scoreboard? I'll like you a lot more if you do. (Which may also mean more bonuses!)

Next match:

CF
vs.
Ganon

CF is pissed off that Ganon stole his moveset! He's going to prove that he is better than that copier!

nux23

Smash Ace
I'd ask you who you are?

What if noobs keep neg-repping my opinion?

P.s.: I know about the beatle's, their songs like "yellow submarine". I'd still squash you!

smashbros=fun

Smash Apprentice
19 on Ganon.....

Here!!! what do I get???

Pikachuz-46
Iggy K-34
Smash=fun-20
DaMan-19
Spike-15
Tails3535-8
Friendship-8
Jazblack-8
Armygeddon-7
Radical-12
Colbusman-3
Gigayoshi-4
Zefyrinus-3
Diamond-4
nux23-2
Vasilicus-7
Victory-5
Maliceschaos-3

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks you thedocsalive for perfectly summarizing the entire pro-name claim argument, which for those of you who missed it is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1625162&postcount=169

Obviously going back and reading the many long posts regarding the topic will give you and even better understanding of it, but reading thedocsalive's post will certainly give you a satisfactory understanding.

Well.....I suppose since the majority of the town supports it, I will stop
being opposed to this plan. We'll see how it works out. Frozen, if you still desire, I can still explain some of my reasoning you are mixed up about back there, if not, then well.......nothing happens. (Woot! The site is back on! ...my theme is different though....)
As long as you are ok with this plan now and understand what we want to do, then no, I don't need you to explain anything else. No sense in wasting our time and effort drawing out a finished argument.

And please, not so many page long posts. They're hard to read through, so I often mix stuff up or miss important facts.
Sorry camo-man. As you probably already know, I don't LIKE to write long posts. I'm guessing most people don't like to as well, seeing as how it takes a fair amount of time and effort. Unfortunately, sometimes long posts are necessary in order to present all of one's important points. When it comes to reading long posts, you should consider the idea that the reader should read the post with a level of effort that is proportional to the amount of effort the writer put in to making the post. If you want to get the most out of a long post without getting confused, you're going to have to slow down, take your time, and read the post one step at a time. There isn't any way around that my friend. Luckily for you though, some people are considerate enough to summarize big chains of posts, thedocsalive's most recent post being a prime example of that.

That just made me think of something. What if there are Masons, and their restaurants are related as the Mafia's would be? That could create some trouble.
That's a good point, but remember that masons usually come in pairs, whereas the mafia group of this game is probably going to be a group of 3 or 4. Still a very good point though. We'll just have to be more careful when we evaluate the names.

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Hurt only Mute City
----------------------
Final Destination-24
Mute City-23
Hyrule Temple-21
Yoshi's Island-18
Big Blue-18
Fountain of Dreams-17
Princess Peach's Castle-15
Jungle Japes-15
Great Bay-15
Kongo Jungle-15
Venom-15
Brinstar-15
Mushroom Kingdom-15
Mushroom Kingdom II-15
Brinstar Depths-15
Battlefield-15
Kongo Jungle 64-15
Pokefloats-13
Yoshi's Story-12
Yoshi's Island 64-10
Corneria-10

----RIP----
Fourside (25th)
Rainbow Cruise (26th)
Dream Land 64 (27th)
Onett (28th)
Pokemon Stadium (29th)
Icicle Mountain (28th)
Flat Zone (29th)

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I guess we wait and see what thedocsalive's plan will do.

Btw, Unvote: No Lynch

I think it's better to wait and see if there is somebody suspicous...

G

GotMink

just to warn everyone, the default for signature posting was set back to show, so make sure you uncheck the box. frozen and I didn't.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Bahamut-$400
camo-man-$300
Lance87-$1000

SMASH

WII 200

WORLD CUP 100 200

PAPER MARIO 100 300

THOMAS EDISON

16 titles have been officially confirmed to launch. Nintendo has stated that around 30 will be available by launch but only 16 have been confirmed so far.

Wii for 200

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Pardon the interruption, but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the announcement at the top of the Forum Games index. Please take a moment to read it.

Click here

Also, for Mafia games, if I see a sig I will edit that post to take the sig out. I solemnly swear on my position as Forum Games Moderator that I will not alter the post in any other way, shape, or form. All it'll look like is

Sig edit. ~Bahamut

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Pardon the interruption, but I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the announcement at the top of the Forum Games index. Please take a moment to read it.

Click here

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Click here

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Click here

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Click here

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Click here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom