• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Sooo... everybody understands the rules ok? (Any confusion, unclarity, etc.?)

And there's been a change: Day 1 can now last up to 4 days.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
camo-man said:
Ok, so now I'll list out some specific rules, etc. And from now on, it's my added stuff.
1: You can't, under any circumstance, quote any PMs from me.
2: You can't edit any post.
3: You can't communicate outside the game about this game unless otherwise told to.
4: Don't post when I say "Dont' post."
5: Don't swear.
6: Don't diss the mod of the game.

That's all I can think of for now. Now, the penalties. Everybody starts with 3 "good" points. When you violate rules, their penalty value is deducted. When you hit zero, you're modkilled and the game moves into night.

Rule # | # of penalty points
1 | 3
2 | 2
3 | 3
4 | 2
5 | 1
6 | Instant death
These rules are so everybody can enjoy the game.
So what's the difference between a rule that costs three points (which brings a player to zero, killing him) and rule six which is instant death? Isn't it really the same thing?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fire Emblem...ONLY THE GREATEST STRATEGY RPG EVAR! I am so in for this.
thedocsalive said:
So what's the difference between a rule that costs three points (which brings a player to zero, killing him) and rule six which is instant death? Isn't it really the same thing?
I noticed that too. I guess camo just want's to emphasize the fact that he doesn't want anyone dissing him. :laugh:

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Is that how you spell it? I always thought it was doochebag. Meh.

AND INSTANT MODKILL!!!!!!! Oh wait, I forgot that his powers as a real mod overrule my GM powers. Crap. (But you still die if you don't post in a "random" number of days. (Random is " " because he's the one that gave me the # of days.)

GaNoNdOrFgUrL

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2853-0620-9258
Oooh! maybe u can also rip off the top,get a knife..and rip the insides out..all of the wires..circuit boards and all of the other stuff thats inside that lil thing.. :3...even though i would never have the right mind to do anything of the sort with Gamecube. rofl

camo-man

Smash Cadet
It phailed. :( Come on!!! 12 more people!!! Tell your friends, familiy, and enemies, so you can pick them off first thing when the game starts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom