• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
I am definetly in for this, but I will not be available July 2nd till July 8th ( I may not be able to post July 9th either depending on when I get home). This is looking like an exciting game with a good theme and good revised rules...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
zolt4r, you have to post a topic after you post your poem. (And check out the game that says Fire Emblem mafia! Join it if you like it! )

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Pico2 said:
Me too! I will bet Samus too.
Thank you, Pico2. Let's leave you OUT for a round while you reread the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Anyway here's who won:

Ganon won again!

Ganon won again with pure power for quick KOs(especially with Zelda). By the way I'm on a vacation and won't have any SSBM to play with so maybe someone could fill in for me. The place where I am has a computer and am typing on it though it is old as heck and is prone to crashing...

Here is the roster:

Vulpine51 10 :eek:
Entity 6
PikachuZ, Lowroad75 5
Kragen 5
Lordof..., Pezaddict, Zman 4
Zefvrinus, Mic_Fox 2

I want someone to try this out for me(credit pez):

G & W
vs.
IC!

The retro thing...

EDIT: ****! I CAN'T GET THE SETTINGS TO WORK PROPERLY! I WISH THIS **** COMPUTER WASN'T SUCH AN OLD, OUT OF DATE, NON-COMPATIBLE PIECE OF ****!

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I own a computer that controlls everything! I delete your grunties, then I delete you, then I delete the next poster. Fear my cursor! BTW you'll never find me and my computer because I'm in my own little universe. Bwa ha ha ha that!

EDIT: I am crazy. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! :laugh:

LennyBlaze

Smash Rookie
Hack at it with an axe, or some other sharp weapon used in Medieval times. Then, put what's left of it in a catapult and launch it at your rival's house.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to mention that my computer is invulnerable. It bounces off and hits the next poster. And to make sure it hits I immobilized the next poster. Plus I reset his IQ -999 as in he has a lot of totally wrong information.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Because my I.Q. was so low, I had absolutely no feeling whatsoever, so it hit, but it didn't hurt.

In my stupefied state, I drool on the next poster.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Step 1. Smash with hammer, wood, TV, butt, etc. Make sure it is in small shards.

Step 2. Open toilet. Release fluids and/or solids, then throw GCN shards inside.

Step 3. Flush toilet. Quickly light firecracker/firework and throw in. Wait for explosion.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
how many more do we need?!?!
I think 27 is a lot of people to have in a mafia game and sign ups are really slow...in seems to me you have quite a few independent characters...maybe you could drop a few to bring down the number needed....just a suggestion...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I could drop a few... if neccessary. Which I think it is. Advertise this game too!!!And I'll see what I can do.

There! Now there's 24 people. 7 to go.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'll join, can't wait to kill some Al Capone's!

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
By the way, I have SEVEN points now, not FIVE.

I guess I'll do this one...

It'll be Stock with 5 lives each. No weapons and a random stage (either flat zone or Icicle Mountain.

PIKACHUz

Smash Apprentice
Heal only Green Greens
--------------

Pokemon Stadium (39)
Corneria (31)
Fountain of Dreams (31)
Dream Land 64 (24)
Green Greens (22)
Kongo Jungle 64 (19)
Princess Peach's Castle (18)
Yoshi's Island (15)