• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
I am assuming Typh dies. OK. The next game is...Pokemath! Using the numbers of the Pokemon, find out which one I am thinking of! 1 point for each problem, 1st to 5 wins! Problem 1: Blastoise * Pikachu - Mr. Mime =....

camo-man

Smash Cadet
You're thinking of Exeggutor, Pokemon #103. (9 x 25 - 122 = 103)

You're looking at a Pokemon master!!! (Actually, I just have Pokemon lists and guides.)

Kirbyphreak!!! Join FE mafia!!!

I

Ih8jamesbond

I'll sign up as long as ja,es bond isn't a character (not likely :) ) anyway, sounds fun

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Woohooo, I'm number 18, that's my lucky number, so Im gonna win!

Btw, 333th post.

Oh noes, I edited.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I just deleted my whole plan for the mafia and IA's to read. Muahahaha

I mean..

It was an accident.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No, I'm just lazy as hell. I got the last role a few hours after I made that post. But I'll go ahead and write it out now.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Unease settles amongst you, slowly sliding inside your heads. Nothing seems to be going right for the town. Several of you set up campfires, and fall asleep next to them, hoping that the warmth will keep you alive throughout the night. The realization that no one is playing a song creates a depressing feeling amongst you. Slowly, your eyes unwillingly close.

Then, distressingly, the familiar shout is heard.

Rousing yourselves, you find that Okurama is dead, his neck snapped. He was Anna-Lucia Cortez, town aligned

Someone else shouts, “Look!”, and points towards the shore. Running over, you see a badly beaten corpse, looking as if he was tortured before dying. Looking closer, you can recognize the face as Riciardos . He was Tom (aka Zeke aka Mr. Friendly), Mafia aligned.

Looking around, you realize that no one can find FalcoX . He cannot be killed or use night abilities today.

James Sparrow is still missing.

Ixnay is still missing.

Surprisingly, you had to open the hatch yourselves to get Thedocsalive out of it.

Using the medical supplies, Duke and Rumikun will live from the wounds. However, both are still injured, and cannot join any more events

Day 5 begins.

With 8 able to vote, it will take 5 to lynch.

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
Da Man said:
Can I join in the fun or is it too late?
It's never too late!

I'm gonna come back on July 9th.

The next match shoul be G&W and Y. Link vs. Link and Fox. It would be past vs. future

2 on G&W ;)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
With FalcoX missing it is obvious. Ligoski was a liar.

vote ligolski

What is with the whole depressed town thing? We are doing pretty good. Not perfect but still okay. Two mafia are already dead. Ligoski is obvously one of them and that makes three. We can still win this.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Official Vote Count

Ligoslki: 3

Skylink, Chil, Thedocsalive

5 to lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom