• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems as if i have finally met my match in the war field...the true great general and person that will eventually take ove rthe world is the persona: 'Zapdos275."

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
^Didn't take over the world, but didn't lose either! After battling the giant donuts, the Uber Pikachu's become tempted and started eating them instead of destroying them. After eating all of them, they exploded, and the jelly spread all over underground Moscow, and now is completely un-usable, so Russia will never be able to use it's secret Moscow2 powers against us, so the US is safe from evil Pikachu armies.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ really the secretive evil war general the build giant mechanical gets-sick-by-eating-too-much pikachus..oh no! what will he come up with next?

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ the doombackpack? donut man knows about the doom backpack too. the doom backpack contains secr-*gets immediately choked by HIM for letting out the secrets of teh doom backpack*

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Is another guy I've never heard of, ever. I love him..

and just to go along with the group

"likes zapdos and has zapdos in his avatar, is a zapods head. LOLOLOL UR MOM".

PS. -My screename 'POJOHEAD' is not derrived from the magazine nor website. It means "Chicken Fellatio". Or, the more popular, "Chicken Fellatio By the Beach'

PPS-Why is everyone posting over and over again, so often? *Rockmanlinklinklinkinparkshadoweveryone*

PPPS- Why are you people not making any sense?

PPPPS- Why do people say "looks like an intelligent poster", and then right after say, "I haven't seen many of their posts."

PPPPPS- Why is no one closing this topic?

PPPPPPS- Make sure he is Strider, his real name is Aragorn.

:)

-Bobo Hobo, ACK ACK ACKACKAKCCKAAHAHA!

Him

Smash Lord
under X's bed holding Bob Saget's severed head on
EDITL: sorry, this was ment ofr donut man again, but my comp is sloooooooooooooooooow

^^ has dieded to protectorz teh sectretz o ze DOOM backpack.^^^ is se-- er..... supreme and < would like to talk with ^^^ on AIM and discuss things like the omnipotent conspiracy of the toasters and may actually tell the secretz that the DOOM backpack holds

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^'s randomness is spreading like crazy. It's just screwed up the whole topic, everyone has just gone all weird! But he's a nice guy...

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^^ has an avatar that donut man believes is a character from the game entitled 'pikmin' availalble now for the nintendo gamecube console.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ is telling me about a person i don't know named 'dark minion' who could register under a second account named 'strider.' both of these names happen to occur in the popular movie 'The Lord of the Rings.'

link 2003

Smash Journeyman
because it almost has xxx in it

why is nintendo making prequels for games on gamecube so much?

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
^Doesn't realize it's not my sig (just some hypens and more text).

Also doesn't know the "stating the obvioius" joke...darn that is just so halarious, that it breaks all rules. Even MK has gotta know that one. (and boy I do ;) Ahh good times back in the old Forum Game - MK)

Plus, if you wanna get technical, some programs read extra punctuation as another word, therefore the "!" put it at about 20 methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom