• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
< thanks ^ and ^ for hte heads up on the forum rules because < is not aware of the amny rules and < is probably not going to get a sig beacuse < will probably not remember to remove it before posting

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
Notes that ^ is very thankful(a sure sign of weakness). ^ is a aware of the forum rules, and has gotten 200 posts in 1 day(note his post count is below 200 here)

2quick4U

Smash Apprentice
Garibaldi gettin' some air time with Elise
Originally posted by 2quick4U
I use a black cube And everyone who dosen't have green on(ie my av vest) will be frozen in time for the next 8 post!!

1000000000000000000 to all green whereers for whereing green

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm this is 2quick's brother and he said to tell you that sence im poasting the quote is now in effect. ummmmm. i thix that is it umm yeah bye

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ is a smash apprentice after being here since march of 2002 and has almost 700 posts from various parts of smash world.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Obi, of course, because Anakin Skywalker is a idiot and can't act or use the sword well. Obi rules, Annie sucks, so I say Obi wins!

Shrek VS True Ogre (from Tekken)

PLeeeeease don't answer if you don't know one of them (don't answer if you only know Shrek, either)

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ registered under the username "too quick for you" < asks ^ the question:How long were you banned for and what "offenses?"

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
^ probablt likes donuts... is new here at smashboards, he got alot of posts pretty fast. Seems like an intelligent poster to me... but I can't say that I've seen much of his posts...

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ has one warning in the forums games forum like the both of us...< asks^ what does it mean when our names are in bold?

donut man

Smash Journeyman
scandinavian
EDIT:I clicked the submitbutton twice...could someone please delete this...and not give me a warning?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom