• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
^ Posted something totally strange and incorrect about me. ^'s post was probably intended for ^^ and is most likely correct since < posted only seconds before him.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ was de-throned of the title 'cheese lord' and is the l33t vet of Smash world forums and will take over the world soon!!!!!.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
Zelda went to the beach to play Xtreme volleyball with Peach and the people from Dead or Alive 3

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
since ur a reeeeeely nice brothr to post for 2quick4u...u get a billion points...but then i steal them

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ ah but you are the fool!!! I have seized control of Russia's top secret military blow-up-every other country things and they allow ME to create cloning vats and the such, with their technology i will build the jelly donut, the most FIERCE fighting machine ever!! IT WILL DESTOY your pitiful pickachus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom