• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sum41

Smash Ace
Wowicaramba: A dance involving science notebooks and chewy candy perfomed by my next door neighbor.

Quesent

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ has just scared me even MORE by saying he has pictures from rotten.com, that is the scariest site out there... A dude at my school was looking it up, showed bodies that were all mutilated and stuff. < wonders WHY ON EARTH ^ has that sorta stuff on his puter...
SCARY!

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ is not aware of teh fact that i didn't say that i had them saved on my computer but merely the fact that i knew where they were. the one entitled "man playing chicken with train." is funny..hahaa what a moron.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ has raised from a pathetic noob to a reputable journeyman. has 118 posts, and has a fat guy for an avatar. < has discovered that ^ has a fast cpu.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
< avatar of Ebismaru from the Mystical Ninja series, containing the following caracters as main characters:Goemon, Mermaid Girl, Sansuyke, and Ebismaru ownz ^ avatar of Shiek from the Legend of Zelda series containing teh following characters as main characters:Link and Zelda, Shiek is also the alter ego of Zelda.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ talks a lot, is very verbose, has a wierd avatar, a donuty handle (mmmm... donuts. boston kreme.) and is fast rising in posts(but not as fast as me)

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ foolish to think so because i have gotten 200 posts in 1 day...muwahahahahaha...boston kreme donuts are tasty and are as good as krispy kreme donuts.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I wonder how on earth ^ can get 200 posts in a day... Unless it was gamefaqs, or he went on a spam rampage, I have no idea...

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ is not aware of the fact that that was the first day that the site was up and we had 30 members online and active at all times...or most of the times.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ doesn't know the rule that you're not sposed to have every other post on the page, but it doesn't really matter cos no one really cares about that one anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom