• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^lives in Australia, has a picture of a rabbit as the picture under user name, and doesn't know me (because I'm new).

EDIT: That was meant for haha monkey.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I just felt I had to tell ^ that second children is a refference to the title that the character Asuka has in the Japanese version of Neon Genesis. I'm an only child.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
^Is a huge fan of Jango Fett from Star Wars and is waiting for Star Wars episode 3. Has more than 900 posts.

Edit: Dang! another one posted before me.

Jango Fett

Smash Lord
^ Didn't know about that thing that ^ told <. ^ is friendly member. Let me see...hmmm...oh yes! He still likes monkeys and bunnies.

EDIT: Meant for Haha Monkey.[SIZE=0.5]I was too gosh darn slow on that one.[/SIZE]

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ likes DBZ by the first impression of his avatar, might i remind you that DBZ is in fact horrible and you should get something else to watch.:chuckle:

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
^ is a smash noob, has 83 posts, and has an avatar of that guy from mystic ninjas. likes donuts(thats a guess) and uhh... plays in the forum games a lot. yipee!

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ likes Fox and is affiiliated with speed of some sort, being fast such as running a mile quickly, orbeing slow as ****.

Asrman123

Smash Ace
I'm wearing green! Therefore, the time is doubled for 16 posts of frozen non-greenness! But, since I'm in the Reversi Zone, it divides itself by 8, all the way to one post, which counts as this one, unfreezing everything!!!

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
^ unlike most new members (me included), is posting in many diff rooms, instead of just the forum games room to up his count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom