• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ username is modeled after the popular game released by gamefreak and nintendo for the gameboy color entertainment system in 1998, the name is of a 'pokemon' one of the three legendary birds, said to never appear anywhere, but the main hero of the story discovered the legendary bird at a nearby power plant.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ crazy old coot or maybe has a realy slow computer...cause i posted like....30 gabajillion years after zapdos. heh.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ is right in saying that i did steal his avatar in the recent case of unless you started using it after novemember 2002 inwhich case you did steal the avatar becasue i was using it at the time that i first registered and if not, i were to be the one that stole it because he had registered much longer before me at the time of septmember 2001

NightShiver1098

Smash Rookie
I HATE YOU!!! YOU TOOK MY GAME!!! -->:crazy:<-- ya thats right...this was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw "spear" in this post...I even left in my signature thing...what are you going to do now? Ban me? cmon, i dare ya.

Metroid Killer: If I see one more spam post from you, then I will ban you.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ I am glad that you think that i am stupid but ahahah you are true one that is truly unwise for you have broken the rule *GASP*, you must have 20 or more words in your post!!

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Willinardion: 1. (b)[Wil-ly-Nãr-Die-ön](/b) Swedish-English word for when Willy will die on... Example (b)Willinardion(/b) his ***, he has got a problem = (b)When Willy will die on(/b) his ***, he has got a problem.

Homseplusshomseerlikbarntrorjeg:

NightShiver1098

Smash Rookie
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom