• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
But everyone knows that there is no such thing as unlimited points, so for that fatal error, all your points are cut in half, then tripled and given to the pink team.YAY PINK

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ No, that is very possible. Have you ever heard of Xdadespak? He posted like mad, I wonder where he went. But anyways he posted over 100 times in one day...

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
(n) a small Austrian town founded in 1591, known for its unusually large population of land-dwelling lobsters that have a reputation for sneaking into the homes of humans and nibbling the residents' toes while they sleep

ruviplitude

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
I'd have to say Vader would win. He survived the longest and hunted down and killed nearly all of the Jedi.

Strom Thurman vs. Ross "The Boss" Perot
Consider that Perot is younger, but Thurman is a master of survival.:D

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
God has a sense of humor, so he likes to make sisters the complete opposites of their siblings (speaking from experience).;)

Why is the new Zelda game called "The Wind Waker"?

donut man

Smash Journeyman
^ thinks that the moderator of the forum 'Bazooka Lucca' is sexy...what about all the other ones? no love for other mods?:confused:

link 2003

Smash Journeyman
obiousy, the head boss in the game calls fourth the power of the wind or something

who invented the smileys like this - :) ?

Elwood

Smash Journeyman
I'm not dead. Really, I'm not.
Urm... anyway, I transform all players into Goombas, reducing their abilities tenfold, so that they bow down to me, the SUPER-GOOMBA! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...hack...cough...um...yeah.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
there is no pink team...even though i love that color...
so u lose hooray for pink!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom