• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Eldin Conference -
Division 1:
NOW OPEN!

(Midna/Farfetch'd/Geno/Kamek)

This is where the games stop and it gets serious. Round 3 is where the losers are dropped and the best of the best go up against one another. Lets start this off right with some big fan favorites, a few rather unexpected. We got the twilight princess imp who kicks @$$, a very far fetched character in this battle with a leek, a puppet with the fire power, and the koopa with the deadly, colorful shapes of doom.

I will give my vote to Midna, it is her conference and I'm guessing she'll need the help.

Let the battle begin.

((hope you like the new pics ^^))
Your Kamek picture reeks of win.

I vote for the lil' koopa over the one time sidekick, the godawful puppet, and the one who killed off Darkrai.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sorry, Farfetch'd. As awesome as you are, I can not possibly allow Midna to lose against a random character and a.... something.

Midna.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Eldin Conference - Division 1

1st - Geno [19 votes]

2nd - Farfetch'd/Midna [8 votes]

3rd - Kamek [4 votes]

Geno is going to win with a landslide, that's for sure, the question is who will take second, will the joke of a character Farfetch'd continue on, seriously I feel like people just vote for him because he's out of the ordinary, if chilidog was in this division as well, it would get all the votes v_v;
And where is the Midna support, go Midna I say :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom