• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Norfair Conference - Division 2

1st - Pokemon Trainer [8 votes]

2nd - Bomberman/King Dedede [5 votes]

3rd - Crono [4 votes]

This is a very close match, anyone could win at this point

Patinator

Smash Champion
Despite wanting to alieniate myself from the game, I'll vote.

'Tis my obligation as a Bomb Squad member to vote for Bomberman first and foremost. I'd vote for him over the others anyway. :laugh:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'll give my Vote to Bomberman

Results
1st Bomberman (13)
2nd Pokemon Trainer (9)
3rd King De De De (7)
4th Crono (5)

A breakthrough has happened! Bomberman rised from his 3rd place into 1st place! Let's hope he can keep his lead as long as he can. De De De and Crono are falling behind, and will Pokemon Trainer say "Gotta catch up"?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I think it's time for more advertisement sigs for this thread. I'm not the best at them, but I'll try and make a couple more, anyone who wants to make one, it would strongly be appreciated. I was hoping for one that is similar to the Krystal and Ashley thread sigs.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
I will have to vote for Crono, because of the incredible game that is Chrono Trigger.

I just went through the whole game in my head, absolutely incredible, especially for it's time!

Crono it is.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Norfair Conference - Division 2

1st - Bomberman [14 votes]

2nd - Pokemon Trainer [12 votes]

3rd - King Dedede [8 votes]

4th - Crono [6 votes]

The people have spoken, and the two with the big balls win. Sorry Dedede and Crono. Get ready as we go into Round 3

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Eldin Conference -
Division 1:
NOW OPEN!

(Midna/Farfetch'd/Geno/Kamek)

This is where the games stop and it gets serious. Round 3 is where the losers are dropped and the best of the best go up against one another. Lets start this off right with some big fan favorites, a few rather unexpected. We got the twilight princess imp who kicks @$$, a very far fetched character in this battle with a leek, a puppet with the fire power, and the koopa with the deadly, colorful shapes of doom.

I will give my vote to Midna, it is her conference and I'm guessing she'll need the help.

Let the battle begin.

((hope you like the new pics ^^))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom