• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Eh, almost missed this round. At the rate my bad days are going, if my luck is any indication or sign, Megaman will lose. Still....

MEGAMAN FOR THE ULTIMATE WIN!!!!!!

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
CURRENT STANDINGS:

Norfair Conference - Division 1

1st - Megaman [8 votes]

2nd - Ike/Dark Samus [7 votes]

3rd - Sukapon [3 votes]

It is going to be a close match, Sukapon though is left in the dust.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Results
Tied for 1st: Dark Samus/Ike (12)
2nd: Megaman (9)
3rd: Sukapon (4)

Dark Samus is in fierce competition with Ike. Will Dark Samus consume everyone... including Ike? Or will the heavy sword slice the consumer? In less then 4 hours the question will be answered, as Megaman struggles to keep up and Sukapon already drooping the armless limbs in defeat.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Results
1st Ike (13)
2nd Dark Samus (12)
3rd Megaman (9)
4th Sukapon (5)

What's this?! Ike is suddenly overwhelming Dark Samus by a little! Can Ike place 1st in this battle? Will Megaman catch up? Will Sukapon get more voters? Will I stop doing pointless narrating? You will find out answers to all of them at Midnight (Except for the last one, in which I will tell you now: No:chuckle:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom