• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Results
1st Ike (14)
2nd Dark Samus (13)
3rd Megaman (10)
4th Sukapon (5)

As it is less then one hour until voting closes. Ike still has the upper hand by one vote. Even though Dark Samus will still advance in 2nd, he/she (sorry if I don't know DS's Gender :/) wants the pride of getting 1st. Can that be possible? And is it completely hopeless for the Blue Bomber & the Pink odd thing?

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Voting Closed

Norfair Conference - Division 1

1st - Ike [16 votes]

2nd - Dark Samus [15 votes]

3rd - Megaman [12 votes]

4th - Sukapon [5 votes]

Ike actually beat Dark Samus, I didn't know he was that popular. Where were the Fire Emblem supporters when Micaiah lost? And what happened to the Megaman support? It makes me sad to see him leave. Get ready for the final match of round two.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Norfair Conference -
Division 2:
NOW OPEN!

(Pokemon Trainer/Crono/Bomberman/King Dedede)

We conclude round 2 with this final match-up. We have the pokemon trainers with their battle monsters, one of the most awesome Square characters ever made, the man with da bombs, and the king of Dee Dee Dee. lets see who will be the final two to move onto round 3.

I will give my vote to Crono, one of only two Square-Enix characters I actually support to get in, the other being Geno. Pokemon trainer doesn't need help and is already in, although I really support a female Pokemon Trainer to be added as a second costume.

Let the battle begin.

dagouscr

Smash Rookie
You have in your hands SSBB and then you get in your car and listen to sakurai making a announcement, he says all brawl copies have antrax inside it´s boxes, so you can never play brawl.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
You have in your hands SSBB and then you get in your car and listen to sakurai making a announcement, he says all brawl copies have antrax inside it´s boxes, so you can never play brawl.
screw it, i'd still get someone to open it for me

424. Brawl disk explodes your Wii (has too much awsomeness)

dagouscr

Smash Rookie
425. You are seing brawl presentation, then the screen becomes so bright that all people that see it become blind for a year.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
427.) .......Theres not many things that could possiblt happen anymore. CHuck Norris. Some Brawl creator dying. Shipment delays....Uhhh...All used.

OH. Brawl is released and there's only 100 discs to be made. Worldwide.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
427.) .......Theres not many things that could possiblt happen anymore. CHuck Norris. Some Brawl creator dying. Shipment delays....Uhhh...All used.

OH. Brawl is released and there's only 100 discs to be made. Worldwide.
428) Dude
429) That
430) Would
431) Suck
432) Al-
433)though
434)It
435)Would
436)Be
437) HI-
438) LAR-
439) I-