• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Goooo metaknight.... I know I wanted Mewtwo... but metaknight is a close second... so beat out that boy in b lue and go go go!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ooh, this is going splendidly! Although DK really doesn't deserve to be below Metaknight... ah well.

Also, I just realized that Captain Falcon was a first-round casualty. I can now go soundly to sleep, for my trust in humanity has been restored. Hallelujah.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'd show some respect to the ape responsible for kicking off Nintendo's career along with Mario.

Oh, by the way. IsmaR.

Nobody cares about those titles.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Correction, they mean nothing unless you have a Premo accounts and put something cool... like Joe Blow "I'm your daddy" or Suzie sue "Wait, your my brother?" Those titles are good, the generic smash ones suck.

On Topic : DK for the uber win. DK Smash! DK Smaaaaash!

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Oh, thanks.
And me bein a lord would be like.....No analogy necessary :p
I just, don't know...
If you really don't want to be a lord, then why don't you just create a new account or somthing?

oh and I vote Meta Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom