• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
This guy signed up for an account, instantly made a vote, and signed right off at the exact minute. He wanted his character to have another vote so much, that he made a new account, and tried to influence the vote of another peroson in his post.

I say this vote shouldn't be counted and some kind of rule should be put in about votes only being counted by people with X amount of posts or a member for X amount of time. Because of people like this, that the voting gets broken.
true. it's still the same person voting, just another account -_-

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Thought being the key word.

And also Legolastom told me to vote for Mega man for him considering he cant post outside of update discussion.
hmm.... I don't know if you can do that.... I could see this leading to a big problem.... not my decision of course.... but yeah... I could see it causing problems if this happens

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
my vote goes to Megaman only because he hasnt been confirmed or else it would be a tie for my vote between metaknight and megaman !

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
i wish if i remembered that megaman version of deck the hall we had going in the other forum

short answer = 1 more vote for Megaman!

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Someone already said a LOCK. Teeth exist on a key. They come in all sizes, from vault knobs to whisper locks.

You are in a room that contains only a yo-yo. The string on the yo-yo is two feet long. The body of the yo-yo weighs 6 ounces. How can you make yourself sleep with only the yo-yo? It's not hypnosis, since it isn't sleep, and it's not choking yourself, since the string would break.
My bad, I completely missed that post.

If it isn't to just go to sleep on the ground and you need the yo-yo to aide in sleeping, why not knock yourself out with it?

Does 3/8th's of a pound on two feet of string create enough force?

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 7

1st - Mewtwo [24 votes]

2nd - Mega Man [19 votes]

3rd - Metaknight [13 votes]

4th - Donkey Kong [5 votes]

Minigunner-d's vote was NOT counted, as it was obviously a suspicious account. I do check out someone if they seem kinda fishy, so don't worry about it. Basically I look into anyone who joined in December 2007 with very little to no posts outside of this thread.

And on the topic of the Tie Breaker, I feel that it is a much better way to decide a tie than by flipping a coin. In professional sports, what happens when regulation time expires and the two teams are tied? If they flipped a coin to decide the winner, that would be completely unfair, as the team that won may not have been the best. So instead, they have a shortened period of play time to decide the winner.
The same applies here. Sure, a character may win because they have the most amount of fans online at the time, but that's basically how voting works. Yes, Sonic won yesterday, but that doesn't necessarily make him the most popular character on these boards. He was decided most popular by the people who happened to check out this thread, and the Tie Breaker is along the same lines.

SiD

Smash Master
That's my whole point, the tiebreaker just resembles the votes of those who by chance checked the thread at the time the tiebreaker was happening. It's not a fair, impartial method of choosing the winner.
By chance. That's exactly my point, that something like this should be decided by chance. Be it by this, or by the flip of a coin, it's all the same.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
hey FLYING SHOOSTER. minigunner-d is my friend that lives real close to me. since i joined these boards so did my friend. he has just joined today i believe which is why he has like 0 posts. i showed him the character battle before he made an account so. so far he has only voted. anyway i just wanted to mention that because it was unfair.which is why his vote should count.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
oh and one more thing. my friend does not have a computer which is why he came over to my house and my computer to make a name and post. which is why i signed off. then after he had voted i got back on.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
324) ten School Shootings Happen in one Day, The US goes into martial Law (no one can get brawl :( ) and a new JApanese only gameshow arrives on TV called.... Fart on Americans because they can't buy brawl....

And all they do is fart on americans because they can't buy Brawl.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom