• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
325) global warming kicks in and all of the nrothern hemishere turns in an ice age.

326)All wiis have a bomb set to blow up on febuary 9 at 11:59 pm

Elysium

Smash Lord
man this is hard....
Ganondorf is amazing, but Ganon (beast form) is legendary and Ganon is not up to vote.

Link is uber amazing. Each time he has to save Zelda, he does it without complaining, and does it in Style.

Geno is cool, but can't compare to Link or Ganondorf....

King.... sucks, plain and simple.

Since we don't have Beast Ganon, I vote for Link, the most most badazz video game adverturer the last couple consoles have seen.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
man this is hard....
Ganondorf is amazing, but Ganon (beast form) is legendary and Ganon is not up to vote.

Link is uber amazing. Each time he has to save Zelda, he does it without complaining, and does it in Style.

Geno is cool, but can't compare to Link or Ganondorf....

King.... sucks, plain and simple.

Since we don't have Beast Ganon, I vote for Link, the most most badazz video game adverturer the last couple consoles have seen.
I'm guessing if Ganondorf gets back in, Ganon will be his Final Smash

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Hey foo, I can get it for you if you want, but not until he's online (the wii, not this):p

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Link... honestly... how can ganondorf make it BEFORE link... and neither of them should lose to that overhyped doll or has-been gator

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Hey foo, I can get it for you if you want, but not until he's online (the wii, not this):p
Kk.

Yeah he said he was getting a new router for christmas :/

Link... honestly... how can ganondorf make it BEFORE link... and neither of them should lose to that overhyped doll or has-been gator
Hell Yeah! Ganon FTW!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ganondorf gets his a** ***** by Link everytime he shows his face. K. Rool needs more then a crap eye to stop Link. And Geno...well...Link is just AWSOME! He's quiet, and he has a sword, it's shiney, and TP is like the best game I ever played in my life since Melee and SMB3. So my vote goes to....

LINK! Geno is a close second. >_<

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
I don't like this yo-yo one... Why does he need it it to go to sleep? Or does he not need it but there is just a way to use it to sleep? I don't get it.

I'll need more to be able to answer that one I guess. But here's another while I think on that one:

A man is lying dead in a room. He was murdered. In this room is a table, four chairs, and 53 Bicycles. Why was he murdered?

smashbot226

Smash Master
Ganondorf gets his a** ***** by Link everytime he shows his face. K. Rool needs more then a crap eye to stop Link. And Geno...well...Link is just AWSOME! He's quiet, and he has a sword, it's shiney, and TP is like the best game I ever played in my life since Melee and SMB3. So my vote goes to....

LINK! Geno is a close second. >_<
You've never played Ocarina of Time... have you?

While Twilight Princess was definitely one of the better LoZ's, IMHO, I'll say Ocarina was better.

Also, Ganon's FS is likely either going to be his Beast form, or he'll summon those phantom cavalry.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Mario: Bowzer, way u talkin' bout, Bowzer?

Bowzer: Talkin' bout gettin me some Link this year, kid.

Zorya

Smash Ace
:embarrassThe below statement is a lie.

The below statement is a lie.

The below statement is true.

The first statement is lie.

*Explain this*:embarrass

Fawriel

Smash Master
Wow... is Meta Knight losing?

This is a good day for Smash fans everywhere.
Forsooth, good sir!

Alas, this is a hard round to decide on. I shall rest and observe the course of the battle. ...

Okay, fine.
One vote for Link and his timeless style! Although it is a bit sad that he won out over the young Link... *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom