• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Current Standings:

Division 16

1st - Ganondorf [24 votes]

2nd - Geno [16 votes]

3rd - Zero Suit Samus [4 votes]

4th - WW Link [2 votes]

guys don't banter over characters, just state your vote and be done with it. and let me post the standings, I dont need everyone to keep updating themselves. thanks anyway though

Geno has 17 votes at that point. Lats time you update he has 12 and the recieved 5 between your posts.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 16

2nd - Geno [18 votes]

3rd - Zero Suit Samus [4 votes]

4th - WW Link [3 votes]

these are accurate, I just double checked. You must have seen "ganon" and though it was a geno vote. Don't worry, I'm making sure the standings are correct.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
A) Where the hell is Kanto, and if so what game is it in.

B) Names of Conferences for next round: Donkey Kong Isle, Angel Land, Chao Garden.. you should make for the round afteran important planet from Lylat Universe, Samus's home planet

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Kanto is from Pokemon. It's the name of the land you're in. I thionk it was from the original Red and Blue.

FS, you're right, it was my mistake. I actually quoted 5 people to show you and then before I posted I realized one of the quotes actually was Ganondorf, lol.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 16

2nd - Geno [21 votes]

3rd - Zero Suit Samus [5 votes]

4th - WW Link [3 votes]

poor Zamus and Link...they're getting blown away.
and I can't change the names of the conferences, at least not until the next character battle. As of now I'm preparing for Round 2. The bracket is almost ready, I just need to see the outcome of this one.
:)

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 16

1st - Ganondorf [27 votes]

2nd - Geno [23 votes]

3rd - Zero Suit Samus [5 votes]

4th - WW Link [3 votes]

Just to let you guys know, try to ignore my first post right now. I'm putting the Round 2 bracket up, BUT WE ARE STILL VOTING IN ROUND 1. So feel free to check it out, but I'm just planning ahead for midnight tonight.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I just took a look at the first post, and it's a lot different than what I saw last night. Good job, it looks very organized and well established.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Scummy voting is scummy voting no matter if a person has a history of it. I understand that it may very well just be them being themselves, but you can't let people hide behind their play style.
What exactly is your point here? That scummy voting=scummy voting? No one would disagree with that. However, I fail to see how that prooves anything unless you're saying that one piece of info is enough for a lynch. If you are, I would gladly point out why this voting logic effects not only me, but pretty much everyone left in the game.
Metagame accusations are what people use when they can't find any real evidence, something I won't resort to. Besides, giving people free rides(as you said) IS stupid. If you think your voting on Day 1 is why I believe you to be mafia, then you've missed my point entirely. When you declared Frozen to be SK, without giving any reason as to why he would be the SK instead of mafia, lead me to believe you had some sort of outside information. I went back over your posts and saw you had some scummy votes on Day 1, which I brought up, they are in no way what made me think you were mafia.
Let me get this straight... You didn't read my post against Frozenflame clearly (I will get back on this later) so you made pre-concieved notions that I was mafia, and basically forced the puzzle pieces in together when you went back to look in the thread. Right? That's blatant circular thinking.

Originally Posted by Commonyoshi
Once again you admit the only thing you find scummy about me was stuff I did on Day 1. >_>
I did not admit any such thing. I'm telling you your votes on Dark_Ermac and Defjam were scummy, just further backing up my belief of you being mafia.
LOL. You said you didn't do what I accused you of doing, and then you just went back and did exactly the same thing I had just accused you of. Making up rubbish for the sake of winning an arguement just clutters up space.
It's not your vote for Defjam alone that made it look bad, it was the fact that you just posted how you thought Frozen was mafia, then voted Defjam. I understand you can think multiple people are scummy, it was the timing of it that stuck out to me.
Now I'm just getting annoyed considering how I've addressed this point already in my last post. Which you quoted, no less. :(

Do I really have to go back and restate what I already said? I will, just to clear any doubt from those who are reading our conversation. I will also do it in short, little sentences that will make it very, very easy to understand.
I thought Frozen was suspicious. Someone made a post which made Defjam MORE suspicious than Frozen. If we kill Defjam as town then whoopsie daisies. If kill Frozen on Day 1 as town then us stupid. In conclusion: The reasoning for Defjam was more. The reprocussions of failure were less. I dont see how I could go wrong with that logic.
Either way, my point has merit.
This is completely subjective, and considering how you're making me repeat stuff all the time, I'm going to be a jerk and not let you have the last word on this. So, erm. No.
Not necessarily. The SK doesn't care if he kills mafia or town, people will die either way. I'd actually say the mafia are more dangerous to him since they will do anything they can to reveal the SK.
I dont see how this is supposed to disprove my point as to why Frozen would want to kill Ermac. I'm not up to the debating lingo, but I do believe that's a strawman. And not a very well made strawman, either. (or maybe you just ignored my point and brought up a brand new topic to side track us. Either way, I'll bite.)

Something I've found irksome in your arguements against me is the massive ammounts of circumstantial evidence you use which relies more on other people's ability to invent dangerous situations inside their heads and acting upon it without there being any proof. It'd be like pointing to a Muslim with a backpack at an airport, yelling terrorist, and letting people's imagination get the better of them. Because you dont seem to understand this, I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Frozen said very clearly in his reasoning against Ermac that he would be dangerous to the town as the population decreases day by day. This is completely ignoring the fact that people can get better at the game, and Frozen knew Ermac could get better. He feared it. Dont you know that it is incredibly difficult for an independant to win a mafia game? Ermac's double vote power just makes it all the more easier for him to die as the day progresses. That was dangerous for him. Frozen needed him to die first

There, I hope you know how the formula for that works. You make up some situation and basically add bits of undeniable truth to it. That's all you've been doing.
Because you believe he is the SK, and the SK is extremely dangerous to the mafia. Even if Frozen is town, he's a good player that poses more of a threat than most, so it would be a win/win for the mafia. The doctor died last night, and there was only one kill, so if the mafia shot at Frozen and he didn't die, they will do anything to get him lynched(which is what I'm assuming happened.)
Oh my gosh! What did you just say? The doctor is dead? Then... then the mafia can kill Frozen tonight, making any discussion over him today unecessary. Oh my gosh, you've just proven my point for me. Thanks!

Considering how innactive he's been this game, there's no reason why I shouldn't just sit back today, wait for night, and kill him. Doesn't it seem weird to you now that Frozen is completely vulnerable, I've launched my attack against him?

Also, there's more of that circumstantial evidence against me. The serial killer is dangerous for the mafia, I want the serial killer dead, so I must be mafia. :(

Also, you've got it wrong. TWO shots hit Lonejedi.

Hmm... Your post made me think of something though. I'll be sure to check it out after we finish with this.
I just re-read your case against Frozen, and now I'm even more convinced that he isn't the SK. Nothing you've posted shows him to be the SK, which is my whole point of you having outside information.
You know what? If I was wrong, I'd love to hear why. Do you think I want to lead a lynch against a townie? So please, tell me why I am incorrect. This is exactly why I called you a hypocrite earlier. Instead of defending Frozen, you're attacking me instead.

Oh, and you obviously didn't read my post very well because I addressed this issue of why Frozen would more likey be independant and not mafia. All this time you've been saying how you didn't agree with my reasons, but this ignorance blatantly contradicts what you say. I told you to review my post again three times. The first time, you said you didn't agree, but there were obviously some points I had addressed which you hadn't read so I asked you to read it again. When you failed the test a second time, I wondered if your prejudice against me had just clouded your judgement. The third time you failed I copied and pasted the whole thing, added notes so you couldn't misunderstand what I said, and apparently you still haven't gotten it straight. I dont believe you even read my post at all. At most, you skimmed it.
This next part is assuming we all agree that Frozen is scum. Here's why the probabily of him being mafia instead of serial killer is low. Unless we take the possibility of him killing off Tails, a mafia buddy, on purpose as a strategic manuever. Of course, speculation sucks.
He then voted for Tails under stupid reasons. (actually, a lot of people did this too, possibly out of frustration/boredom ) Tails turned out to be mafia, but we can all pretty much agree that the reasoning behind the votes against him were pretty dumb.
My reason for suspecting why he is scum was made clear earlier. This is a continuation.
So he voted against Tails who was mafia. Go him. That gives him points as to why he isn't mafia. (The possibility that he set it all up isn't impossible, but that's circumstantial evidence,a nd I dont use that.)
However, he still wanted Tails dead for horribly stupid reasoning. Someone of Frozen's calibur shoudn't follow such lame evidence. He just joined in the kill because anyone dieing was good.
So scum-mafia=independant.

RDK

Smash Hero
Normally I'd vote Zamus, bu seeing as how Zamus doesn't even stand a chance at this point, my vote is Ganon.

10CHARIXARDS

Edit: Yikes, someone just got Gannon-Banned. KNOW YOUR STUFF, SO-CALLED ZELDA FANS.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by 12soreloser
that's my horse!!!

steals horse from Crystallion and goes into a waveshine that reflects everything(=S)

I WIN!!!!!!

now a mod will ban me from this game (is that possible?)
O.K. then, you are banned, and the horse is automaticly mine he he!

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
This quote war is getting old and is doing nothing but going in circles. You keep accusing me of not understanding your points but you don't seem to be getting mine. I'm going to try and show you my line of thinking, to hopefully clarify.

You are almost 100% certain that Frozen is the SK, Ok, so I'm wondering how you came to that conclusion. Your main driving point into that belief is because he went after Tails with bad reasoning. You yourself said that you would have thrown Tails under the bus without hesitation, what is stopping Frozen from doing the same thing? Hell, the bad reasoning makes it even more believable that Frozen is mafia instead of the SK. You keep saying you're certain Frozen is the SK, so all I can come up with is that you have some outside information. The simplest solution would be that you KNOW he isn't mafia, since you seem absolutely confident that Frozen is the SK.

Now, you may think your argument shows Frozen to be the SK, but it doesn't, at all. You can keep saying I'm not reading your attacks on Frozen, but I am, and they're even weaker than mine.

Pointing out your voting history was just FURTHER evidence and not the ONLY thing I found scummy, like you seem to imply. My attacks don't have much evidence behind them but they're the best I can do with the information we have, which isn't much.

I didn't see that Lonejedi was shot at by two different people previously, so I retract that point somewhat. The SK is almost always bullet-proof, so no, if Frozen is indeed the SK like you say then the mafia can't night kill him.

Honestly I'd just like for the other people still alive to actually contribute and vote because us 2 can't finish the game ourselves.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
OOOHH, i got 1!

ok, here goes!

There is a Pure white room, it's completely empty, except for a white bed, and there is a dead person on the bed, blood on the sheets , the person died of a stab wound, the only entrence is totally sealed, we know it was suiside, and the only thing in the room is a glass with bloody water, how did they die?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yeah, alright. This is getting stale. I'd like more imput as well. V_V

And the serial killer is kill-proof? Not in any of the mafia games I've been in, and Eor wasn't so I cant see why Frozen would be.

I would have to disagree with you saying my points are weaker than yours though. ^_^ All you've been saying is that I think Frozen is serial killer so I must therefore be mafia when I already explained why I thought that way. My rasoning isn't conclusive. I've just leaned towards one possibility instead of the other.

You at least understand where I'm going with the Frozen/Ermac thing right? That was the first tip off that he was shady. And as for him being mafia and throwing Tails under the bus, I brought that possibility up when the mass mod kills were done. But later when it was revealed that Sinz was mafia also, I started to lean towards him being serial killer. Sinz defended Tails. If Sinz and Frozen were on the same team, their attacks should have been more ochastrated. Wouldn't you agree?

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
There is a Pure white room, it's completely empty, except for a white bed, and there is a dead person on the bed, blood on the sheets , the person died of a stab wound, the only entrence is totally sealed, we know it was suiside, and the only thing in the room is a glass with bloody water, how did they die?
Does this makes sense? You say it is completely empty except the bed but then you said there is only a glass with bloody water? The person died of a stab wound but we know it was a suicide?
Who is they?

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Were you not in Trigun mafia? Spam was immune to night kills in that.

Just coming from playing as mafia in Trigun, I can easily see them having badly orchestrated attacks. The SK has no reason to go out of their way to get people lynched, I am not following how you came to the conclusion that Frozen is the SK.

Obviously other people agree with you though so where the hell are they now? I think we've gave Frozen plenty of time to defend himself, people need to come in and vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom