• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowgoblin

Smash Rookie
306. Sakurai got Emo.

NOT A NUMBER: The terrorists decided to kill one of your family members every time they lose a stock life, and if you lose one of your lives, they kill you. (Referring to my old post)

307. Everyone lost their copy of Brawl when they got it.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Ganondorf eats WW Link. He's better than a character who's distinction is having less clothes on. And Geno just can't compare in importance.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Zamus and Ganondorf are so worth of winning that I'm gonna hate Geno even more than I do when any of them lose to him.

Ganondorf gets my vote.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 16

1st - Ganondorf [20 votes]

2nd - Geno [12 votes]

3rd - WW Link [2 votes]

4th - Zero Suit Samus [1 vote]

and guys, lets not spam. only post if its for a vote, and respect other people. no need to argue over characters.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I vote Geno, because even though I like Ganondorf, he's tremendously overpowered...in votes.
I hate when people base their vote out of sympathy. It just defeats the purpose.

If a character is meant to blow everyone out, then so be it.

And don't give your sympathy vote to the second place character. Give it to the underdog. You're going to screw over the character you like most.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Current Standings:

Division 16

1st - Ganondorf [23 votes]

2nd - Geno [17 votes]

3rd - WW Link [2 votes]

4th - Zero Suit Samus [3 vote]

Zamus and Ganondorf are so worth of winning that I'm gonna hate Geno even more than I do when any of them lose to him.
Underlined for truth

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 16

1st - Ganondorf [24 votes]

2nd - Geno [16 votes]

3rd - Zero Suit Samus [4 votes]

4th - WW Link [2 votes]

guys don't banter over characters, just state your vote and be done with it. and let me post the standings, I dont need everyone to keep updating themselves. thanks anyway though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom