• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

that's my horse!!!

steals horse from Crystallion and goes into a waveshine that reflects everything(=S)

I WIN!!!!!!

now a mod will ban me from this game (is that possible?)
Uh, Crystallion didn't have the horse, I did, so I still have it

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Im betting uncomfired characters will win in the end, when there uncomfermed, they have one thead where alot of people talk abou them, they post a link in there telling them to check here

and that doesnt work with comfired cos the sub forums get less views :(

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Round 2 - Division 1

1st - Isaac [12 votes]

2nd - Mario [8 votes]

3rd - Zelda [7 votes]

4th - Pit [6 votes]

this is close. I guess the Veterans really are the underdogs in this tournament, seeing as how the unconfirmed characters all have active support threads. Although a few Vets did dominate in Round 1, such as Samus, Ganondorf, Bowser, and a few others. RIP to the fallen Vets, including Fox, Peach, and Jiggly :(

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662

this is close. I guess the Veterans really are the underdogs in this tournament, seeing as how the unconfirmed characters all have active support threads. Although a few Vets did dominate in Round 1, such as Samus, Ganondorf, Bowser, and a few others. RIP to the fallen Vets, including Fox, Peach, and Jiggly :(

R.I.P. CF ...R.I.P...

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Just gonna put this up again. Please Update it.

New Conferences:

1) Angel Land Conference - Kid Icarus

2) Chao Garden Conference - Sonic

3) Donkey Kong Isle Conference - Donkey Kong

4) Crimea Conference - Fire Emblem

5) Corneeria Conference - Starfox

6) Onett Conference - MOTHER/Earthbound

Sorry i can't think of one for Metal Gear, Ice Climbers or Metroid since i never have played them, or forgotten names of planets.

Who agrees the conferences names should change.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I don't care,
But if it really seems more appropiate do-it
Seems if conferences are really an issue, names should be taken away all togethor making it.
-Conference 1
-Conference 2
Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom