• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit

Smash Apprentice
Limit, he was not one of us, I think he was a troll trying to disqualify Geno
Yeah I understand and I did not want to do anything drastic or cause any trouble. But he has just joined a half hour before the round began and got to 25 posts, then started spamming his vote until the round started. Extremely suspicious...

I would've accepted the vote if he hadn't joined 30 minutes ago and spammed his way to eligible voting status.

-------

Also note that Malkun, whoever you are, I'm guessing your the same member who tried to cheat this round too. Luckily, I accepted your vote last round, and it wouldn't have effected the outcome of the game if I hadn't because a legitimate poster had the same vote just below you.

This is just supposed to be a fun game, and if you are that desperate that you need to create multiple accounts just so your favorite character can win, then you need honestly need something better to do in your life.

Your actions disappoint me.

Snakz

Smash Ace
How would the finals work? I mean, you cant have the same rules apply otherwise it's just a race to see who can post the vote first.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 5

1st - Midna [17 votes]

2nd - Ike [16 votes]

3rd - Ashley [13 votes]

4th - Fox [11 votes]

wow, this one is pretty close. Because of this, voting will close at exactly midnight in order to be fair to all of the characters. So you if haven't voted, than get your vote in soon. 4 hours remaining.

LemonKing

Smash Journeyman
He said that they were going to work differently so I assume that everyone that has a vote left for one of three will vote and whoever has the most is the one who wins.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
QFT BK, and I also laugh about that one, but some people could shoot her up to first, so this could be close.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I thought this round will go to Fox because he's "high tier" but my mind has been changed to anybody. Also don't put a vote down for me because I already voted for Ike earlier.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Current Standings:

Division 5

1st - Midna [18 votes]

2nd - Ike [16 votes]

3rd - Ashley [13 votes]

4th - Fox [11 votes]

I'm sad that my main is in last :( and I dont use him because he's top tier...I didnt even know how to use his shine for the longest time :laugh:

Wreked

Smash Lord
I could've saved him but I missed the round, I haven't even voted for him yet.

*sigh* Two of my favorites die in a row. Falcon better not be next.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Midna will gain a vote from me. Would go for Ike, but since hes already confirmed, my interest in how he does in games like this is minimal.

Zevox

Limit

Smash Apprentice
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Captain Olimar has been...

ELIMINATED

Round 28 is up.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom